2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Partnered with CAA_Beat are you absolutely kidding me?! Probably going to leave a smile on my face all day long.... I cannot wait to get a round in with you my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake from State Farm, leave the 2 iron at home!

Cant wait to tee it up with Ddec, hope he likes carrying his teammate
We saw how that worked out in Florida. Looking forward to it. Maybe I'll rock my old school Jamestown Jammers hat.

Crap
I think I am out of my league playing this.
There's no such thing partner. This league is all about having fun, and meeting great people. The golf is just a vehicle for making friends.

We saw how that worked out in Florida. Looking forward to it. Maybe I'll rock my old school Jamestown Jammers hat.
Oh damn, I dont even have a Jammers hat, now you gotta wear it

We have team 28 going on, nice. Going to be fun to tee it up next weekend! Let's do it Harvmp28!

Be prepared to watch one of the best iron players you've played with. He is a player

He didnt sandbag did he? :D
Said he was an 8

Crap
I think I am out of my league playing this.

Never brother. Skill level never matters at a THP event.

He didnt sandbag did he? :D
Said he was an 8

Never brother. Skill level never matters at a THP event.

Notice I didn't say anything about his putting

GregDan & O'Carroll
Spivey & v.man

Dang, that is an initmidating group - I am glad that I am paired with v.man, the fairway finder!

HOF tag, here we come!!
Nothing to worry about. Ken and Dan…Greg…Dan…GregDan are two of the nicest guys you'll meet. That O'Carroll guy is a jerk though.

Look forward to meeting you.

And speaking of GregDan. LETS…DO…THIS!

Nothing to worry about. Ken and Dan…Greg…Dan…GregDan are two of the nicest guys you'll meet. That O'Carroll guy is a jerk though.

Look forward to meeting you.
Me too!

Partnered with CAA_Beat are you absolutely kidding me?! Probably going to leave a smile on my face all day long.... I cannot wait to get a round in with you my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake from State Farm, leave the 2 iron at home!
Nice of you to say Dan. I'll Just have to remember to pick my jaw up off the tee box after each of your drives. Seriously my biggest regret at PGA National was not getting to really speak to you at all until late Sunday night in the game room.

So so glad we have the opportunity to share a round together. And to have Jake From Stafe Farm and our very own THP Tour writer along, a good time is guaranteed.

Looks like I'm in the same foursome as my roomie. Gonna hit the par 3 course now to work on my short game so I don't embarass myself too much:alien:

GregDan & O'Carroll
Spivey & v.man

Dang, that is an initmidating group - I am glad that I am paired with v.man, the fairway finder!

HOF tag, here we come!!

Talk about intimidating. I've never played in a group that had a guy in it that is the "favorite" every time he plays in one of these events! This is going to be so much fun. We just have to remember that when that O'Carroll guy pulls the Fireball out of the bag, and he will, we don't join in. Unless, of course, we're not playing well and swing oil is called for, or there's some other logical reason, and I can think of many, to do so.o

Finally get a round with Mr 441! Good times

makes two of us

Nice of you to say Dan. I'll Just have to remember to pick my jaw up off the tee box after each of your drives. Seriously my biggest regret at PGA National was not getting to really speak to you at all until late Sunday night in the game room.

So so glad we have the opportunity to share a round together. And to have Jake From Stafe Farm and our very own THP Tour writer along, a good time is guaranteed.

You will enjoy this pairing. Rob is a great dude to ride with.

I love it! I am playing witha father and son duo and my roomie!

it is going to be a fun round!
I hope you and Joe are ready to be in between us lol. We get competitive when nothing is on the line. You boys will be in for a show lol

I hope you and Joe are ready to be in between us lol. We get competitive when nothing is on the line. You boys will be in for a show lol
Haha great, looking forward to that

Looks like a nice little foursome I'm in. A couple guys I golfed with earlier this year and my partner I think we were supposed to golf in FL last year until some wacko took out a control tower and messed up his flight. Looking forward to the whole shabang fellas.

We have team 28 going on, nice. Going to be fun to tee it up next weekend! Let's do it Harvmp28!
Awesome! Im very excited to play and meet everybody!

It looks like gr8dryv and I get to play two balls each and count the best score since we're a 2some. :)

CJ, you ready to be a Hall of Famer?

Back