Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some testing time with the 815 driver im in full on ponder mode. Im thinking it needs the spot in my bag

XR 3h is not needed for now, hitting the X2H 3h pretty well.

So now just the Big T blade. Purchase will likely happen this week when they release.

Odyssey Works Big T #5
Bertha Mini 1.5
And after today's swings with ddec's Heavenwood, I WILL own one shortly.
Yes! Yes! Yes!
XR 3h is not needed for now, hitting the X2H 3h pretty well.

So now just the Big T blade. Purchase will likely happen this week when they release.
Try, the vline CS. Entertain me.

Alright, let me see what I can do.

I need to sell some more crap anyways. Question now is which new odyssey will I be rolling in a tourney a week from today. :)

Alright, let me see what I can do.

I need to sell some more crap anyways. Question now is which new odyssey will I be rolling in a tourney a week from today. :)

Giving up on Cure already?

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Giving up on Cure already?

No, RX3 will stay with me just keeping all of my options open.

While I love the roll of the RX3, it hasn't dramatically reduced my PPG or anything so I would be a fool to not see if something out there is better for me.

I've messed around with the 38" Tank version at the store and really liked it. The ball rolls so nicely off the face.

I need to get to a store and try it out (and measure the insert). I had a Metal-X #9 and couldn't even hit the face..the ball was coming off the top of the frame because the inserts were different heights.

No, RX3 will stay with me just keeping all of my options open.

While I love the roll of the RX3, it hasn't dramatically reduced my PPG or anything so I would be a fool to not see if something out there is better for me.

Gotcha. Rx3 treating you better that rxi?

I need to unload some odds and ends and snag a new bag of some sort. The Ogio stand bag I have the legs get caught 1/2 the time and won't extend. Would love to get into something a bit more durable again, but something I can still carry the odd time.

Irons. Right now there are two sets i can't stop thinking about. FlyZ + and XR Pro

Irons. Right now there are two sets i can't stop thinking about. FlyZ + and XR Pro
You smash those speedblades. Those other 2 offer something else? I've hit neither

You smash those speedblades. Those other 2 offer something else? I've hit neither
I think the Speedblades are one of the best set of irons released in the last 5 years. Solid solid solid and they look awesome.

I may try to tinker with shafts before replacing the speedblades but right now my launch is getting ridiculous lol and I want new and shiny

When I hit the FlyZ+ the feel was just addicting. Can't beat the feel of a smoothed forged iron shot

The z+ could be deadly in your hands. Are you considering something other than stick shaft?

Possibly the KBS Tour 90 or DG S300

Tour 90s ain't gonna help ur crazy high launch

Holy polar opposite ends of the spectrum batman.

Other than stock options those are the only two I've had in irons. One of the things i have never really done is really dip into trying new shafts

Other than stock options those are the only two I've had in irons. One of the things i have never really done is really dip into trying new shafts

Me and you both. I need to get fit. Even for nothing else just to see what truly works best for me since I don't really need anything right now

Kbs tour would probably be a better fit for wanting to lower that launch or even C-tapers. The s300s are solid too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back