SeeMore Putters Thread

I'll be watching. The z3 is still here, so you know I'm always ready to wheel and deal!

You thinking about moving more than the m7?
I mentioned the other one, which happens to be the apple of your eye model, to you that will almost certainly go up for sale. The m7 will be available as long as the PR performs at least equal to the platinum for me.

I mentioned the other one, which happens to be the apple of your eye model, to you that will almost certainly go up for sale. The m7 will be available as long as the PR performs at least equal to the platinum for me.

Oh, you mean what I think you do. Yeah, I want it.

Well done with the tweet today, SeeMore. I'm rolling! (See what I did there)

I was excited about getting my m3 from jman today but got a notice that it couldn't be delivered due to "dogs on loose" while I was playing this morning. I guess my border collies were intimidating to our fill in mail person and I won't get it until monday now.

Took my m8 PR to the course today for the very first time. And did it ever roll great! My ball striking stunk today so I did not set up any reasonably short putts for birdie. Did sink one from about 20 feet and another one from about 25 feet for birdies. Also drained 3 or 4 6 - 8 footers to save pars after mediocre chips. Had many first putts in excess of 25 feet and a three putt was never even a consideration as all first putts finished to within 2 feet. Distance control was spot on. The m8 PR will definitely be in he rotation from now on.

Seemore Outtet

Seemore Outtet

Yeah, there's this one, too. If you ever feel the need to part with this putter, my PayPal will be waiting...
I gave # 45 of 50. If you know of anyone interested please let me know.
Thanks.

I gave # 45 of 50. If you know of anyone interested please let me know.
Thanks.

Welcome to the board and the SeeMore section! 'Bout to send you a PM.

Let's see that thing!

Last edited:
Second round with the si4 I got from MPLefty. Really nice putter, but I think I need to get the loft adjusted for me. I'm getting used to it though and it rolls really nicely.

First and Ninth hole 3 putts were pretty disappointing but other than those I felt great with my X2 today. Going to get some serious putting work in this week.

Wifey rolled my Si5 a little this morning on the practice green. Apparently she liked it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jman, is that SS on the DB4x blown on? Your PM box is full apparently. Lol

Jman, is that SS on the DB4x blown on? Your PM box is full apparently. Lol
Nope, its not, I'm old school and use solvent and tape. Hahaha

Yep, I rectified the inbox problem, sorry about that!

I have been itching to get my hands on a SeeMore for some time now. I found a 33" FGP mallet for a good price and pounced on it. My gaming putter up until this weekend was a 33" center-shafted Yes! Tiffany. I had a chance to game the mallet this weekend and was having trouble getting my distances down. I played 18 on Saturday and 18 on Sunday. My lines were fantastic, but speed was a definite problem. I thought the issue was the weight of the mallet, but the head is only 10g heavier than my Yes. I guess what Im asking from the SeeMore faithful is this, would you suggest I spend more time with the mallet to adjust to it, or is there another SeeMore in the arsenal that might suit my putting a little better. The RST sold me on my first putt when I had 35 ft for birdie and nearly drained it. Had my speed been correct there is no doubt in my mind I would have made that putt and been on my way.

Last edited:
This thing is awesome! I'm ready to get on the course and see if putts as well as it looks.
fa871e2f95d0a139ce462fad95ff052f.jpg
b952c7fe0bc1220f98f59ade82119a88.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That is one spectacular M3. Great pickup from the Jman. Enjoy!

New putter on the way from Wisconsin. I hope it doesn't mind my lifelong dislike of the Packers! Thanks, Girardcorp!

I have been itching to get my hands on a SeeMore for some time now. I found a 33" FGP mallet for a good price and pounced on it. My gaming putter up until this weekend was a 33" center-shafted Yes! Tiffany. I had a chance to game the mallet this weekend and was having trouble getting my distances down. I played 18 on Saturday and 18 on Sunday. My lines were fantastic, but speed was a definite problem. I thought the issue was the weight of the mallet, but the head is only 10g heavier than my Yes. I guess what Im asking from the SeeMore faithful is this, would you suggest I spend more time with the mallet to adjust to it, or is there another SeeMore in the arsenal that might suit my putting a little better. The RST sold me on my first putt when I had 35 ft for birdie and nearly drained it. Had my speed been correct there is no doubt in my mind I would have made that putt and been on my way.

Qua1l - thanks for your note. Stick with it. You are not use to a consistent ball position. This is one of the many features that a SeeMore putter gives you. Trust "hitting through" the putt and your speed control will come. A great way to practice is to hit putts from one side of the putting green to the other. Leaving the ball about 1-2 feet short of the fridge. Do this about 8-10 times while practicing putting and your speed control will get better. Remember that the ball will be in the same spot for every single putt - therefore you should not feel as if you have to manipulate the putter head. Trust the stroke and let it happen. Let us know how it goes. Thanks for being a part of the SeeMore family.

New putter on the way from Wisconsin. I hope it doesn't mind my lifelong dislike of the Packers! Thanks, Girardcorp!
Details! We NEED details!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Details! We NEED details!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I may or may not have found the m series putter that matches my z2c for less than $100... That same headshape that you and I talked about recently.

I may or may not have found the m series putter that matches my z2c for less than $100... That same headshape that you and I talked about recently.
M series for under a c note = great deal!

It's not without fault, but I'm not passing it up for that price. I think long run, it might be a candidate to send in to BOS and get refinished. But it's my preferred headshape, and it has an aluminum insert, what's not to love!

It's not without fault, but I'm not passing it up for that price. I think long run, it might be a candidate to send in to BOS and get refinished. But it's my preferred headshape, and it has an aluminum insert, what's not to love!

I hope it works well for you. Maybe a nice orange or navy blue dot since you'll be playing golf instead of watching bears wins come September.... I kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope it works well for you. Maybe a nice orange or navy blue dot since you'll be playing golf instead of watching bears wins come September.... I kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, that's it. I'm redoing the paintfill when it gets here, just for you. :alien:

Rolled the X2 very nicely today for the 5 holes that I got to play before mother nature halted the round. Hoping to keep the momentum going into to tomorrow

Spent about an hour with the m3 this afternoon and saw some positive results. The practice green was miserably slow and rough so I left a number of putts short, but was hitting my line almost every time. I moved over to the 9th green which was much smoother and faster for a few minutes and was leaving the ball within a few feet of the hole on every putt I tried. I struggled with getting a comfortable grip on the small factory grip being used to a SS, but have a black and silver 2.0 midnight on the way to fix that. Hopefully I will be getting in a round or two this week to put it to the real test.

Back