$20,000 Set of Clubs

I think it would depend on what they were, $20k of custom fit clubs for me yeah, yeah I'd game them, especially if I couldn't resell them!

I would play them but I would first have them fit for my swing and game. Just because they are worth $20k doesn't mean they will play better my existing set.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I would trade them for four $5000 sets of clubs!

I would never trade the set of clubs I have for anything. Mine are completely set up for me and me for them. It's not the arrows it's the Indian. Ok I'd have to give them a try but honestly I'd be more scared of losing them to really pay attention to my game.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I love the butt groove I have in my car, but if someone offered me a Bentley, I think I would drive it. :D

I would hand them back and ask for the cash because a $20k set of clubs aint going to improve my game any better than a $800 set would.

As long as they were something I was comfortable with I'd play them no problem.

I'd play them, as long as they were something I could play. If they were blades or something that didn't fit my game I wouldn't play them just bc they were 20k. But if they fit my game, I'd play them every time. Wouldn't be taking any shots off the cart path though.

You have to play them. When else would you ever get a chance like that? Life is short: Bombs away!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

game them unless the cost is just precious metals without performance benefits

Yeah, I'd game them as well. Life's short

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I'd like to think there's good reason as to why they're $20k...like they're made with some type of very expensive forging process or they've shoved 100 dollar bills in the shafts...either way, yea I'd play them for sure.

$20,000 Set of Clubs

No salvage value and no investment cost means I care less about them than clubs I spent $1000 on and could offload for $600. They literally have "no value" to me, unless they are the perfect clubs built special for me.

I'd play them if they were fit for me, otherwise I'd throw them in a corner in my office and not care about them.

I would have a very hard time playing them, it wouldn't feel right.

I would have to try to play them at least. I mean, if I can't sell them, there's no other point than to play them imho.

They're golf clubs....play them!

If they worked for me I'd play them. Otherwise they'd probably just gather dust in my garage. If I can't sell them and don't play them well they're useless to me.

If I can find a loophole by giving them away to someone who can sell them, I'd find a charity I like and let them auction them off.

Oh. I'd play them until they were beat to crap and then stick them on a wall.

You have to play them, it's not like they will hold their value either way.

Play them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

If they worked for me I'd game them. If not, I'd keep them in the bag

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Back