$20,000 Set of Clubs

I'd play them.

Unless they were blades.

Play them of course if they're any good.

Get 'em dirty. But for 20k I'm expecting hand forged Damascus for the irons, wedges, and putter and some other exotic material/construction in the woods/hybrids. Maybe Corinthian leather grips put on by the ghost of Ricardo Montalban himself.

If they are $20K then there is probably no way I could put a decent swing on them. It wouldn't stop me from trying to play them though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I would get an insurance policy on them and then take them to the course and at the range tell everyone to look at my 20k set of clubs. Then I would leave them at the range to go make my tee time and collect the insurance money after they "walked away".

Honestly, I would probably display rather than play them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have to put them in play, just imagine what a conversation starter those would be!

I'd game them. The only would exception would be if they were 20K because of being a collector's item. They were used by Tiger to win his first major or something along those lines. Outside of that they are headed to the course.

Well I'm guessing for $20k they would be totally fired for me and at that price I'm sure my handicap would drop to low single digits!! So ya I'm playing them!! Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I play everything. They can sit in the office when I realize they don't play any better than any other clubs I've tried.

$20,000 Set of Clubs

I'd play them and not even think twice about it.

"In the Ferrari or Jaguar, switchin four lanes
With the top down screamin out, money ain't a thing"

Bentleys?

I would play them.

Definitely play them and eventually display

I'd play them and then let them be on display after i got the next set of clubs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Put them in this $13,800 bag and look like a real douche.

Seriously, I'd give them to a charity.

I would play them for sure

If selling isn't an option, I'd donate it to charity to help children and animals.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If I can't get any money for them, then I play them. They do me no good as a piece of art.

Assuming the hosels and irons are made from the same material as Captain America's shield....i would rocket them all day

This is what I would do - would never let them out of my sight though
Oh yeah no more leaving back outside unguarded to go into clubhouse

Game time!!!

If i he are talking some handmade super sweet Japanese gold plated uber clubs... I'm playing them!

Back