$20,000 Set of Clubs

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If someone handed you a $20k set of clubs, what would you do? Would you play them? Sit them in your office? Assuming selling them is not an option, since they are a gift. What are your thoughts?

If someone handed you a $20k set of clubs, what would you do? Would you play them? Sit them in your office? Assuming selling them is not an option, since they are a gift. What are your thoughts?
I would play them with everything I had and would just never get rid of them! And when it was time to get new club's they would sit in my office!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think id game the crap out of them. Just staring at them forever doesnt appeal to me

Providing they suited my eye, hell yeah, id play em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tee it lower than normal to avoid sky marks and swing away! They would have no value collecting dust if you can't sell them someday, so have at it!

If they were a one-of-a-kind set, then I'd have them on display.

If they're just an expensive, but "common" set, I'd play 'em, assuming I couldn't flip them.

Game them of course

I'd play them until I picked up a $30,000 set and start gaming them ?

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I am definitely playing them

That's a tough call. Part of me says make it an office display. I'm assuming the price doesn't have an impact on performance since if they are conforming clubs they have perameters they must abide within.
The other part of me says, "Have you ever hit a set of $20k clubs before?! What you waiting for???"
I think the latter wins out and and head straight to the course without stopping at red lights.
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If I can't sell them, I'm gaming them.

I game all clubs I buy so these would be no exception.

I'd play them for sure. Clubs are a tool. You don't buy a hammer to look at, you pound nails. I consider golf clubs to be the same.

Um they would absolutely be played until something new and shiny comes out then I would probably trade them in and get $48 for my trade in from the bib box stores haha

I'd game them!

Depends on how they fit my game honestly. As long as they work or can be made to work it's game on. If I can't play them or modify them to fit my game then they go on display.

Play them

Can I give them to someone else who could sell them and give me the money? Hehehehe

If they are players clubs, I would display them. If they were GI or SGI I would probably play them.

They'd never see the light of day and they might even have iron covers on them.

Play them.

Play them no question

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It would depend on what they looked like.

Id play them as long as they worked for me

I'd game them. That's what they were designed for.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back