GBB 3W vs XR16 3W ugh

Song Dog

Reaction score
Handicap
Wish I would settle down lol BUT if there is a tool to make things better, I am usually all in. I have a GBB 3W and have hit the XR16 3W a few times and have, in ways thought I should have went that route. The more I read and hear about the distance and forgiveness, the more I am intrigued.
I went GBB cuz I thought the adjustability is what I wanted. Like the different lofts and the draw setting.
Here is my Q's; How much draw bias does the XR16 have (if any). Have you hit the GBB and XR16 side by side (what your thoughts and what did you put in the bag).

Feel your pain. I have a XR16 4 wood and really feel confident when in play. Don't know the draw bias. But have hit the GBB 3 wood in simulator, had a hard time getting the ball to come up, and the feel is different. I do feel same way about the distance, adjustable and forgivable side of it GBB still makes me wonder even though my 4 wood XR16 is $$

Well, by the sounds of it, if the 4W is that easy to launch and long, I may consider the 4W.
I will have to decipher how much easier the 4 W is, if not that much more, I may do 3W

Back