Week 12 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I'm in great shape to get my 5th straight W, which gets me back to .500. Damn, it's nice to not have a losing team.

I'm in great shape to get my 5th straight W, which gets me back to .500. Damn, it's nice to not have a losing team.

We finally got our sh!t together! Unless Big Ben goes off (and by off I mean like 40 points) I'll have my 8th straight win and move to 8-4.

The playoffs are within reach for me! I'd really like Marshall back though

I just jumped out of my seat when Palmer ran that in for the TD! Especially because I have Fitzpatrick on the bench with 29pts, who knew that would happen?

I just jumped out of my seat when Palmer ran that in for the TD! Especially because I have Fitzpatrick on the bench with 29pts, who knew that would happen?

I was wondering when we would hear from Mike Hunt

Looks like I'll take a 112-94 lead into tomorrow against O'Carroll. He has Javorious Allen going (who will get a bunch of touches) so it's sure to be a nail biter.

We finally got our sh!t together! Unless Big Ben goes off (and by off I mean like 40 points) I'll have my 8th straight win and move to 8-4.

The playoffs are within reach for me! I'd really like Marshall back though

And to think you were ready to mail it in a while back. :D

I've gotten 3 VERY lucky wins to keep my hopes alive. Like 86-85, 66-62 and 70-66 or somewhere around those scores.

I'm not sure many 0-4 teams have made the playoffs

As was I. If (big if) I win out to get to 8-6 I've got a shot at making it in too, though I'll need a little help.

Unless Rawls has a nice end to this game my playoff hopes are done

My starting RBs might be Blue and Draughn the rest of the year. I find that sad

As was I. If (big if) I win out to get to 8-6 I've got a shot at making it in too, though I'll need a little help.

Its why you never give up. Its kind of a cheesy metaphor with golf too.
Ya just never know, and if it doesnt work, you got some excitement and the ability to play spoiler.

Okay Denver you have to keep Gronk to 18 or less.

My starting running backs are Gurley and Forte (or Langford) and this week I played Forte and Gurley and they combined for 7pts. You just never know from week to week.

Draughn has been consistent at least. I think 10, 11 and 10.5. I'll take that from my RB after my injuries this year.

My lineup will probably be

Bortles
Blue
Draughn
LaFell
Maclin
Gates
Starks/Langford/Dez/Blount
Giants
Myers

We'll see how that holds up

Wow Baldwin, glad I didn't sit that guy haha my match up just got a lot tighter

Really Pittsburgh? Seattle pass offensive is not that good. Learn how to tackle. #nottheweektofacerussellwilson

I have been here, sadly my team has not. : ( Thank goodness for my defense and Jarvis Landry. And I almost didn't play Landry because there were a lot of questions regarding his knee.
I really wish you didn't play Landry. would have really made feel way more comfortable.

I really wish you didn't play Landry. would have really made feel way more comfortable.

I was screaming every time I saw Maclin get more points. Of course he has his best game of the season against me. At least with Landry you got some of the points from Tannehill.

Yeah outscored my QB by 20 points Hahah

That's nuts!

I was screaming every time I saw Maclin get more points. Of course he has his best game of the season against me. At least with Landry you got some of the points from Tannehill.

That's nuts!
thank God for garbage time. otherwise I wouldn't even be in it.

Looks like I'll take a 112-94 lead into tomorrow against O'Carroll. He has Javorious Allen going (who will get a bunch of touches) so it's sure to be a nail biter.
Hoyer over Roethlisberger cost me 7 points. I knew it…

Hoyer over Roethlisberger cost me 7 points. I knew it…

I feel you...same with Winston/Dalton and Floyd/Inman for me. If Inman is in then it's not even close. Oh well, live and learn.

Back