The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

And 2 guys TT and Moz shooting 40% or better

That game showed how much Kyrie is missed. Could have used some help points wise.

And 2 guys TT and Moz shooting 40% or better

Lebron not going off = not enough offense.

If it's fatigue, could be bad news for the Cavs!

Lebron not going off = not enough offense.

If it's fatigue, could be bad news for the Cavs!

they can't keep up with golden state.. delly was suffering from the beginning

That game showed how much Kyrie is missed. Could have used some help points wise.

And Love. You can say how much better we are defensively until your blue in the mouth. But TT isn't worth more than the $12mil he turned down. He can't create his own offense and is a liability at the free throw line. Love will have better rebounding numbers, spread the floor and can get 20 a night. Mozgov just went off tonight. Now imaging Love against that soft post defense

The Iron Sheik is not a Shumpert fan.

GS hasn't lost three games in a row all season. Pretty impressive stat.

I heard yesterday that 44% of the Warriors shots were uncontested. It was pretty obvious the Cavs were gassed; limited defense and no legs = lots of short, missed shots. I don't think the Cavs have enough left in the tank to pull this off. Hope they can win one more & take it to 7 games.

I would also like to know why Blatt isn't playing Shawn Marion? I figure he'd be able to give them some minutes.

I agree on Shawn Marion. He has too much experience to screw up. Perhaps he is hurt.
I think the difference maker is Steve Kerr. Look back at the Memphis and Clippers series.It took him a few games to figure it out then it was clearly over. He has so much heritage from the guys he played for, Olsen, Jackson, Pop. Also his years doing tv work gave him a great view point to learn from.That was not just a bad game. The Cavs were very frustrated and I think that may continue. Cavs have a lot of issues without key players.Kerr is going to continue to exploit them.I am not a Warrior fan except that Steph is from my town.Kerr is special as a coach.
I heard yesterday that 44% of the Warriors shots were uncontested. It was pretty obvious the Cavs were gassed; limited defense and no legs = lots of short, missed shots. I don't think the Cavs have enough left in the tank to pull this off. Hope they can win one more & take it to 7 games.

I would also like to know why Blatt isn't playing Shawn Marion? I figure he'd be able to give them some minutes.

Basically all of nothing tonight...if the defense shows up we got a chance. If it's game 4ish it's going to be fugly

Didn't think either team was going to score at that rate

Great shot by Shumpert... Lol

Amazing start

More garbage Defense. This is going to be a long game.

Cavs offense looks atrocious.

If JR is shooting well today, we have a chance.

The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Shumpert looks good ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta stop green

Shumpert is playing like dookie

He needs more tattoos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JR Smith doing JR Smith things

Smith has gotta to be smarter than that

Don't understand why he would do that...

Back