Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

Congrats to team heritage. Several had career rounds under this type of pressure. That's amazing. And hats off to my boys. Played their hearts out and what else can you ask for.

And thank you Ricky. What a great captain. Wanted to win this soooo bad for you my brother. Love ya buddy.

Congrats team Heritage!

Congratulations to Team Heritage on the win and Team Tradition on the valiant effort. Great job to both teams, their captains, and Dan and JB for keeping us updated. This thread was awesome this weekend whether following along for catching up.

This is kinda cool
cfff314a32eab665d126b9b4d31bb093.jpg

Congrats team Heritage!

Congrats to Team Heritage. It sucks to lose... But it sucks a little less to lose to such a great group of guys

Congrats to Captain Mike and all of the Team Heritage members, it was a great day and Team Tradition were awesome opponents. I am so happy for all of you right now - both teams have some special life time memories, as do all of us here at THP. Well done THP, Wilson Golf & Bridgestone Golf - Thanks.

Last edited:
Congrats Team Heritage!!!! Nicely done bringing home the win.

Could someone post final match results?
Thanks!!

The thing that defines you is never done with a club in your hand. It's defined by the passion you live with, the the friends you make.! This weekend my friends were winners. Not all have a trophy to show for it. But they all have memories to live with.

didn't get to finish my round since the team match was over, but it was a hell of a battle with Lynchburg. I think lead changed 6 times. I was down 1 after 16, but two pops left... So it would have been interesting. Think we might have to finish it out in VA buddy!
We will make that happen. I had a blast playing games with you
You played you butt off all weekend, great following your rounds, congrats!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Wow what a journey this was! It was amazing playing with everyone and both teams gave their all in this battle. Everything was left out there on the course.

The thing that defines you is never done with a club in your hand. It's defined by the passion you live with, the the friends you make.! This weekend my friends were winners. Not all have a trophy to show for it. But they all have memories to live with.
Well said, but I disagree with that last bit. You all have amazing clubs and bags and swag to show that each of you won. Love your passion, Kevin, and you will always be a winner just for being you.

I have no words. Simply awesome.

Proud of my guys. I'll say more in a few days but these guys busted their rears for 6 months and fought tooth and nail for points this weekend. Very proud of them it was truly an honor.

Congrats Team Heritage

Well said, but I disagree with that last bit. You all have amazing clubs and bags and swag to show that each of you won. Love your passion, Kevin, and you will always be a winner just for being you.

One can buy clubs. Nobody on the face of this planet can experience what we've experienced this weekend!

Congrats to Team Heritage! Tip of a cap to all you guys.
Many thanks to all who provided pics and score updates, great job folks. Yet another fantastic THP event. Cherish the memories forever guys.:clapp:

Not all matches got to finisb

Not all "single" matches matter when it's a team event. It's all about Team!

So JB does team #heritage get to come back next year and defend our championship??

Back