Scotty Cameron putters

Finish was takeoff years ago by someone's wife trying to clean it with coke... Whoops! Thanks for the tip.
I had forgotten about that part of the story. LOL.

Yeah we ran into the guy that took it after that happened. He's had it ever since, but hasn't played much due to some injuries... But he was at the range today.

Looked at a few Scottys today. One of the new Selects and a GoLo center shaft from last season. Didn't like either one enough to pull the trigger, but the GoLo was tempting. I really want to roll a Futura 7M.

Any ideas on how to clean rust off this thing?

7dc287df08613a46758ff735e28e34bb.jpg
Don't use coke that's how that putter got that way in the first place lol

I haven't forgotten my wife thought we heading to divorce court lol

Has anyone received their Club Cameron stuff for 2016 yet? It's getting kind of long.
I just got my shipping notification yesterday and I signed up on January 6th.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Baking soda and just a touch of water to make a thick paste. Rub it on using your thumb. Cleans and neutralizes the rust. I'm OCD and use this on my raw wedges all of the time.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I really thought I could hold out on the stock grip my Newport came with. But I am getting a super stroke 2.0 flatso put on it and get it today.
So yesterday, I had to putt with my Ping B60, good putter but has nothing on my Scotty.

Was going to meet someone this morning to sell my Fastback and in the process of cleaning the putter with a damp cloth, one of the buttons on the back fell out.

Far from happy right now.
Buy some Tamiya Clear Red paint and re-fill it. Just did this on my Laguna where one of the cherry bombs chipped a little. I removed the old paint with acetone and refilled it, it matches perfect.

d918deef0ac1f65032ee21bf07e74e08.jpg

Just picked up my first Scotty. Rolled it in the store for 30 mins and fell in love. I love a face balanced putter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Buy some Tamiya Clear Red paint and re-fill it. Just did this on my Laguna where one of the cherry bombs chipped a little. I removed the old paint with acetone and refilled it, it matches perfect.

It just left the door. Sent it back for a warranty claim. The fact that it's not even paintfill on a $350 putter is interesting to say the least.

It just left the door. Sent it back for a warranty claim. The fact that it's not even paintfill on a $350 putter is interesting to say the least.
Yea might as well if they will do it for free. It actually should be paintfill, but I have heard that some models had some random occurrences like you had with the dots literally falling out.
Luckily my California Fastback has never had that issue, even if it did at least I have the paint/know how to fix it myself.

Yea might as well if they will do it for free. It actually should be paintfill, but I have heard that some models had some random occurrences like you had with the dots literally falling out.
Luckily my California Fastback has never had that issue, even if it did at least I have the paint/know how to fix it myself.

Mine was little red plastic inserts instead of paintfill. There was even glue residue in the ports.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Did a nice little Clear Blue paintfill on my SC belt buckle I'm gonna game this year. Came out pretty mint!
npsif2Il.jpg

so i added another scotty to the collection... i was really hoping for a newport shape but this will do :)
scotty_zpslv3pqe7i.jpg
scotty4_zpswmqbqzck.jpg
scotty1_zpsudemwykl.jpg
scotty2_zpsu6aunxxd.jpg

I'm looking to trade my California Fastback if anyone is interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's keep sales and trades to be marketplace section please. Thanks.

Let's keep sales and trades to be marketplace section please. Thanks.

Sorry jb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cut a lemon in half and put salt on it. Scrub the club with the lemon and it will remove it.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Cut a lemon in half and put salt on it. Scrub the club with the lemon and it will remove it.

thanks! Almost thought you were talking about taking a shot of something for a second there

No problem lol. Just make sure its enough salt where its a little abrasive

Kang, that thing is beautiful.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Kang that is sick wow

Back