Golf Ball Inventory - How Many?

Iceman!

THPer formerly known as "markm778"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
How much Golf Ball Inventory do you keep? I look at what I have and I feel like a golf ball junky! And the funny thing is I probably buy more this year even though I won't burn these up. If my wife food shop like this, I would tell her that the food store gets paid to inventory, why are we doing it!
dc8cc42c2afec54e5c93e57912d188f4.jpg
Anyone else the same?

At this moment, I believe I have around 6-7 balls in the golf bag.

That's it. Enough for a few rounds.

2 dozen or so

I probably have a dozen in the bag and another4 dozen in the house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I probably have a dozen in the bag and another 4 dozen in the house

I buy a dozen as soon as I use up two sleeves of the previous dozen. So I have whats in the bag plus 18 at any particular time. I only play the B330RX now so I should look for some deals on that and stock up. I do tend to retire balls as soon as they show any signs of a scuff if they get to that point. I do have some E6s in the bag as a backup.

I keep about a dozen in the bag, and I've usually got a bucket of 50 or so at the house. If I find a screaming good deal anywhere I'll add another dozen or so to the inventory.

I have 12 doz ordered for Grace and I and plan on getting some more......used 5A of course

I still had about 4 dozen of b330 and 5 dozen b4330s from last year. Just bought 3 dozen new chrome soft yellow. So that puts me at about 12 dozen new balls, I have about 18 or so special 2014 #THPMC logo balls left and about 10 balls in my gamer bag. I think I'm set for a while lol. I'll probably buy some of the new Nike balls to try out

Less than a dozen prov1x gamers but probably a couple hundred scuffed, cut, found in a crate I chip with in the back yard.

I have about a dozen B330rx stashed and a few sleeves of Z Star XV in my bag. I never buy a ton of balls at once.

2 dozen at the moment.

I almost never have more than will fit in my bag, which is a couple dozen. I usually have somewhere between 12 and 24 in there. I try to not go to the course without at least a dozen of the same ball, as needing that many isn't out of the realm of possibility.

I'm somewhat guessing here because I don't keep mine in boxes, but:

20 B330-S
20 B330
20 B330-RX
10 B330-RXS
9 Pro V1x
24 Srixon Q-Star (in a shag bag)

100 misc beat up balls I've picked up over the past few years that needs to be given away.

About 2 dozen between my bag and stand by. I usually try to have about 8 in the bag at a time

Currently I'm at 36 balls and I picked them all up in December. I won't pick any up until I get down to one dozen.
24 chrome+
12 B330

4 dozenish that consists of 2014 B330-RX, 2016 B330-RX and 2016 Callaway Chrome Soft.

About 14 dozen right now of different brands.

11 doz mostly rx

f817d6832313b4ffb55d0044353f9d27.jpg

Thanks to Christmas and Callaway's new Chrome Soft I have 6 dozen at the moment!

I usually have 12 dozen to start every season. Still haven't used all my callaway hex black or chrome+. Have some new srixon z star, maxfli u6, and titleist prov's.

2-4 dozen, depends what sales and coupons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right now I have 2 dozen Bridgestone B330-S and 2 dozen of e6 on the shelve.

Back