Callaway Epic Scotland Contest!! Amazing!!

dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
You enter this right now!!!

https://cmp.callawaygolf.com/epicscotland #EpicScotland

Airfare to Scotland with accommodations!
Incredible fitting and equipment!
4 Rounds of golf and a spot in the Pro-Am with a Callaway Pro!
Tickets to the AAM Scottish Open

In for sure

Signed up yesterday, that is an amazing trip.

Nice! I'm in. Anyone else find it funny that Kirkland is listed under the ball you play options haha

I don't see where to actually enter this thing. Am I the only one?

I saw that and chose it! :)

Nice! I'm in. Anyone else find it funny that Kirkland is listed under the ball you play options haha

It should be right in the middle of the screen. Which browser are you using? Sometimes Chrome and Firefox have issues.....

I don't see where to actually enter this thing. Am I the only one?

I had a hard time as well Mike,it is in the middle of the screen . Maybe the browser is having problems,I restarted my phone and it worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should be right in the middle of the screen. Which browser are you using? Sometimes Chrome and Firefox have issues.....

I tried it with all three. How about you post the link where you actually enter?

I tried it with all three. How about you post the link where you actually enter?
That's the only link I have. It's the one Hashtag posted on Twitter.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I GOOGLED Callaway Epic Scotland Contest and found the link that way. OP thanks for sharing!

I GOOGLED Callaway Epic Scotland Contest and found the link that way. OP thanks for sharing!
That worked. The space where you enter was just a big old white space.

And entered. That's an awesome trip. Epic for sure

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I have no idea if I am in or not.
Tried to enter and when I submit, I get a white blank webpage.
Have tried from 2 different pc's with the same result.

Oh man that would be awesome. I'm in, thanks!!

I am so in! This is the trip of a lifetime!

Can't believe that this is only residents of US & Canada! Gutted.

Remove the 's' from https in the link address, and you should see the entry form instead of blank space on Chrome.

Yeah, I took a shot at this. Epic trip.

I think I'm entered. I filled in all the info and clicked enter. The page changed but didn't come up and confirm anything so I'm not really sure if I'm in or not. I sure hope so because that would be one heck of a trip.

That is an epiclly annoying entry for an epic trip

I applaud them for not having a minimum handicap requirement. I think TM had a similar type Scottish trip last year and the winner had to be a 15 handicap I believe.

Back