New video game "The Golf Club"

Lamers

Just played my first round. Shot 74. In the middle of a TPC Scottsdale round which is pretty tough. Greens are pretty fast and lots of turns!

So I just played my 2nd round against cpljohnst (ghost). Well that sucked, it didn't even count the round for handicap. Guess i have to play on my own for that. Finished the round off with a lovely 4 putt hahaha
Newer courses take a bunch of rounds before they are rated for handicap. I've played a few rounds lately on Tpluffs Dogwood Ranch and it's not rated for handicap yet.

I really like the course after three rounds through tpluff. Challenging for sure! Still haven't gotten a ball to stay on that pesky 8th green! The par 3. End up in that bunk back bunker!

How do you find each others courses?

Have a ps 4 and Xbox one.And personally the game plays better on the ps 4.But I do notice it looks better on the Xbox one

How do you find each others courses?
Believe you can search by course name. Believe that is how I found T0ADs. I can also search by friends courses.

Newer courses take a bunch of rounds before they are rated for handicap. I've played a few rounds lately on Tpluffs Dogwood Ranch and it's not rated for handicap yet.

I really like the course after three rounds through tpluff. Challenging for sure! Still haven't gotten a ball to stay on that pesky 8th green! The par 3. End up in that bunk back bunker!

Yeah that dogwood ranch was the 1 i played

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe you can search by course name. Believe that is how I found T0ADs. I can also search by friends courses.
Do you have a friends list within the game?

For example; Im on Xbox can I have friends on PS4? PC?

Do you have a friends list within the game?

For example; Im on Xbox can I have friends on PS4? PC?
Can only be within the same system. I'm PS4 and T0AD is XBONE so I had to manually search for his course

Yeah that dogwood ranch was the 1 i played

You can search for only handicap rated courses.
I usually search by two categories. Handicap rated and also by course rating.

You can search by friends favorites and friends played too. I've got a bunch of the better courses favorited.

Just played again and had cpljohnst & yan... & myself ghosts, but shaved off 10 from my last nights ghost blah

Just played again and had cpljohnst & yan... & myself ghosts, but shaved off 10 from my last nights ghost blah

Which course was it and what did I shoot

Can we do a thp call out using the golf club game?

Lol like i remember, on my end it was on main screen and as for scores didnt notice except i was the worst +10

If you guys aren't aware.. Www.tgctours.com offer a nice competitive option for tgc... Have a look and play your q school! The Leaderboards will have you compete against people using ps4 xbox or pc...

Theirs also a course listing, most of the nicest courses are on there.

Last edited:
Just played dogwood. Well done @tpluff.

If you guys aren't aware.. Www.tgctours.com offer a nice competitive option for tgc... Have a look and play your q school! The Leaderboards will have you compete against people using ps4 xbox or pc...

Theirs also a course listing, most of the nicest courses are on there.

They do a great job. I'm on the PGA Tour and getting annihilated each week.

Back