Caption This 4-26-09

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of a golfer that seems to struggle to figure out how to wear a hat. So the winner of this caption this, will of course win a brand new hat. The hats up for grabs are Cobra Pro Hats. Men is dark gray and womens is pink. Here are the rules of the contest.

1. Do not quote the photo in your caption.
2. Only one caption per person.
3. Winner agrees to take a picture of their prize and put it in "Contest Winners Thread".

496580198_LK9cb-L-1.jpg

Two Hats Up For Grabs!
521554785_Lz36k-S.jpg

If anyone from the PGA Tour reads this, I sincerely apologize.

Spoiler
When the magic genie offered him one special wish, Charlie asked for a little head.

"Ladies and gentleman, now on the tee: Chris Griffin..."

Years later, Charlie would realize that the Callaway tattoo he got on his forehead during that tequila-filled night would be a problem with potential sponsors.

Edited to add: As a new Cobra owner, I was just looking at these hats today at the store and was this ][ close to buying one. These are nice hats, all.

Not what Transitions Lenses had in mind when they asked Charley to support their new Sunglasses line.

[Charlie] No matter how I wear this hat, I still look like a tool. Maybe with this "Vogue" pose I can pull off the softer, gentler, look [/Charlie]

If i win this tournament I'm totally getting the spiral perm I've always dream of.

"Damn, I hit that one too high. I can't even see it."

[Guy on left with sunglasses] "I wish I had hair like that." [/Guy on left with sunglasses]

Harsh

Spoiler

The quiet signs aren't for the spectators, but for the birds in Hoffmans hair to stop chirping

Has the USGA waived the head size for drivers?

As Thor, the flaxen-haired thunder god, watched his ball soar heavenward, Loki prepared to throw his styro-cup of mead on him.

Gary Player's great nephew had hoped to make the transition directly from manager trainee at Taco Bell to PGA touring professional. Alas, it was not meant to be. "Care for any hot or mild sauce with your taco?"

"One size fits all my ass!"

As Thor, the flaxen-haired thunder god, watched his ball soar heavenward, Loki prepared to throw his styro-cup of mead on him.

Totally off topic

Spoiler
Hubby decided once he wanted to make his own mead. The 2-3 year aging time dissuaded him, though if he had made it when he wanted it to, he'd have it now.

I think Charlie might have a family of pigmies living under his hat.
Spoiler
I can picture David Fehrety saying that.

Is this guy related to Goldilocks or did someone plant a weeping willow under his hat....
- David Feherty-

We are going to keep this running for a day or two.

And here we all thought the Duck Billed platypus came from Australia!

Damn...he would have to hit the cart girl just when she saw we needed more beer.Now I wonder how long we'll have to wait till they resusitate her.

Jb we ever have a winner?

We will have one tomorrow night Tex. Keep them coming guys.

This one will run until this evening.

PGA Pro Charley Hoffman...his hat is brought to you by Titleist (hair not included)

Back