The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Canadan and Ricky are adorable.
barura7e.jpg

The Celebration of Champions will be up tomorrow and the winners will be announced at that time.

I had to unfortunately step away from THP to handle some "Issues" but just tried my best to catch up.

You guys will be forever remembered, everyone!
Volunteers, awesome job!!

#Cookie the golfer who hit the shot heard around the world!!!!

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

How awesome this past week was. In no way am I capable of putting words to paper anytime soon. Just a few thank you's...
First I want to thank JB and GG for dreaming up this event. Secondly those six volunteers who busted their tails off for us. You guys and gals rock and are just genuine people. Thirdly, the sponsors who provided us gents with top notch equipment. Finally those 39 guys I had to say goodbye to today. You guys will all hold a special place in my heart...actually that would 41 guys. You rocked this journey in all unique ways. I will never forget this!

I would just like to say thank you to everyone that made this event possible, JB and GG thank you for dreaming this up and then allowing it to be shared with us all thanks to the dedicated and hard working volunteers, some great updates over the last few days. Also to all the sponsors that got on board and supported it to the fullest.
I know I wasn't there in person but have felt and visualised I was through the forum. Thank you again, and I cant wait to see all the video footage, it will be EPIC.

Congrats Cookie on the HIO that was amazing and I couldn't think of a better place to get one.

I think I might go and watch the videos from last year again to tie me over until this years ones are out.

I have finally made it home. As a bonus when I got off the plane in St Louis, I ran into Joe Buck who was waiting for somebody that was on my flight.

I love this man. Period

I love you bro!

U sir are awesome and have embraced this event for all it is from day 1. It was awesome seeing you again.

Thank you my dude! I loved teeing it up with you bro!

It was great playing and getting to know you yesterday. It was one of the most fun times I've had while getting my butt kicked. Only you could rock a backwards flat brim with no shame at all. I have some fantastic memories from playing the THP equivalent of Bubba Watson and Jason Dufner. :)

Each one of you guys are forever etched into my memory vault, they say if you finish life with a hand full of friends you're a very fortunate person, to have as many friends as I've been given this past weekend I am Truly blessed!

I love you guys from the bottom of my heart.

Each one of you guys are forever etched into my memory vault, they say if you finish life with a hand full of friends you're a very fortunate person, to have as many friends as I've been given this past weekend I am Truly blessed!

I love you guys from the bottom of my heart.
I feel the same way man. You are as good as it gets. The real deal. Love you brother.

How awesome this past week was. In no way am I capable of putting words to paper anytime soon. Just a few thank you's...
First I want to thank JB and GG for dreaming up this event. Secondly those six volunteers who busted their tails off for us. You guys and gals rock and are just genuine people. Thirdly, the sponsors who provided us gents with top notch equipment. Finally those 39 guys I had to say goodbye to today. You guys will all hold a special place in my heart...actually that would 41 guys. You rocked this journey in all unique ways. I will never forget this!
You owe your wife and daughter a vacation for putting up with us clowns all weekend.. Haha It was awesome meeting you and your wonderful family buddy. Look forward to playing some golf with you in the future and seeing if I can get you to wear shorts. Get some sun on those chicken legs.

So Im still pitting my thoughts together for a serious of thoughts on this epic weekend. I made some many new friends. However I have to give a big shout out to thp for being thp. My wife was skeptical at first, bit everyone and I mean everyone we camr in ckntact with treated her and lil man like family. Opened her eyes to what this place is all about. From the bottom of my heart I thank you for this!

So Im still pitting my thoughts together for a serious of thoughts on this epic weekend. I made some many new friends. However I have to give a big shout out to thp for being thp. My wife was skeptical at first, bit everyone and I mean everyone we camr in ckntact with treated her and lil man like family. Opened her eyes to what this place is all about. From the bottom of my heart I thank you for this!

All it takes is one THP event and you know what it is all about. Great meeting you and your family. I was so happy to see them enjoying themselves.

Cant wait to see the celebrations video and find out who the winners are! That ceremony is always special. Also looking forward to seeing some great recaps. I know it takes a few days to come back to reality and a lot of extra thoughts and memories keep popping in the head for a few days, but these recaps are always special because of the bonds that are built in the months leading up to the event and then the weekend spent with all the guys. You just don't get that from the invitationals.

I cannot wait to see the celebration video, keep traveling safe everyone, can't wait to discuss all the amazing action from this past weekend. Kudos to all of you.

Came home to a memento of the cup on the wall already, before I even have drapes up on the windows in my office. This will bring back a ton of memories every time I look at it. What a week.

gy8yquza.jpg

That's awesome Dan!

Yeah, I know a guy who can snap one heck of a photo.

We must be thinking of the same guy because I have one being made myself.

Came home to a memento of the cup on the wall already, before I even have drapes up on the windows in my office. This will bring back a ton of memories every time I look at it. What a week.

gy8yquza.jpg

That's awesome dude. I wish I had a picture of me in the range... Well, maybe not.

#top

gy8yquza.jpg

That is a great picture with all kinds of awesomeness.

#IWantToPlayLikeDan

gy8yquza.jpg

You are so awesome Capt. A picture is worth 1000 words my friend. And that picture is worth every single one of them.

Awesome photo Dan and taking pride of place already. :D

Awesome photo Dan and taking pride of place already. :D

It took the place of a framed scorecard with a bunch of signed dollars from my first THP event. I'll need to find another place for that gem.

Just going through some pictures on my phone. Figured I'd post some as I'm starting my recap in word.

uvatu4er.jpg

bu5asety.jpg

hegynyby.jpg

vememuqa.jpg

That was extremely thoughtful to have that framed and in place waiting for your return. Can't wait to meet the lady behind the incredible gesture at the Bridgestone in Sept!

Back