Celebration Of Champions - 2014 Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The final putt dropped and everybody gathered on the deck overlooking the 18th hole at True Blue for some speeches, some trophies, some champagne and a whole lot of emotions. Plus a fun little surprise for the volunteers that made all of this possible.

The recap thread will be up in a few days.

Congrats fellas. All first time MC champs. Welcome to the hall of fame boys!

Outstanding

Congrats to team Dot Com on winning the Morgan Cup!!!

Yussss!!! I knew it!

Awesome guys!! Congrats!

Congrats guys! Great video.

Well done guys. You guys played your butts off. It was a pleasure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations team .Com. I'll have to wait until I'm back on the office with headphones to watch the celebration.

Congratulations guys!

Great job Dot Com you all played some amazing golf and you should be very proud of yourselves!!!

Congrats to team dotCom!!! Will have to wait until I get home to watch this... Looking forward to all of the recaps and coverage.

Congrats DotCom!

Congrats to Team Dot Com on the victory! Thank you to JB and GG and all the volunteers for all the hard work put into making this MORGAN CUP everybit of the ultimate event it has always been.

Congrats fellas. What a great group of guys. Proud of all of you. You handled yourselves with class and played your butts off.

Great job Dot Com, way to take us out of the MC era.

Congrats of the awesome win Team Dot Com! Can't wait until I can get in the car in about an hour to watch the video.

Team albatross fought hard, but DotCom rose to a level that could not be contested. A truly solid display of golf from all 8 members and I am glad to have witnessed it first hand.

Enjoy guys.

Congrats Dot Com, you guys played some great golf and deserved the win.

Congrats to Team Dot Com! Well done boys.

Congratulations Team DotCom! I look forward to the coverage to see how it was done!

~Rock

Congrats to Team DotCom. You fellas played your tails off.

Congrats again to team dotcom. Hard fought win indeed

Congrats to team DotCom!

Back