Anthony Taranto Custom Club Work

That's really cool, he does some really great work.

Yeah, all of that is awesome right there.

I would seriously fight someone to get my hands on a set of wedges done by AT.

My Charlotte one will never see the course because of what it means, but MAN, I would game the crap out of a set of whatever came out of his head...though I dream of THP exclamation points.....dreeeeeam.

I recently retired mine that were made by AT. They are incredible, and deserved to be displayed somehow. Just not sure how yet

I recently retired mine that were made by AT. They are incredible, and deserved to be displayed somehow. Just not sure how yet
GolfClubDisplayCaseB2.jpg
large_84_SR_2_club_.jpg

These would be amazing swag for the audience!

I'm sure a big portion of his day is just fending off people yelling "take my money!" for a custom club from him. (A lot of Philip J Fry meme pics)

So I am curious. The work with the etching, is it done with an acid? sand blaster? sanding by hand?

Absolutely gorgeous stuff.

So I am curious. The work with the etching, is it done with an acid? sand blaster? sanding by hand?

Absolutely gorgeous stuff.

Bead blasting. One portion is taped off, the other is blasted.

So how long until this is available via Callaway's site???

His work is incredible. Going to send a wedge in and have some work done.

His work is incredible. Going to send a wedge in and have some work done.

Is that possible? I thought you hat to "know somebody".

I'm considering "grovelling" in December if I'm being totally honest.

I wouldn't blame you. His work is incredible. Mine have been retired and are great conversation pieces now

I wouldn't blame you. His work is incredible. Mine have been retired and are great conversation pieces now

My Charlotte wedge has never, and will never, hit a ball.

I want/need!!!

Back