Just a Silver Bullet for the game tonight

just finished a Sleeman can

Abita Turbodog. Very solid brew

Drinking Imperial IPA from Black Bridge Brewing. Love to a close-to-home microbrewery knock one out of the park. I could drink nothing but these for a long time.

PBR after watching my vball team win their semifinal match

Tuesday Night is Yoga On Tap at Olde Mecklenburg Brewery, Charlotte. Hundreds of healthy people outside in their beer garden doing yoga and drinking Cooper, Captain Jack and other beers.
I like the tag line. "The beer in me honors the beer in you."

url.jpg

Does anyone else ever go old school (college) and "keep it natural" with a Natty Light while playing 18?

Does anyone else ever go old school (college) and "keep it natural" with a Natty Light while playing 18?
I'm 31. No. I never voluntarily drink Natty Light

I'm 31. No. I never voluntarily drink Natty Light

I'm 31 a well and did so with my 58 year-old future-father-in-law and this past weekend because it was available at the halfway house on the course.

Must say, on a muggy day in the Carolinas, it was more refreshing than any other light beer.

It's my brother-in-law's beer of choice on and off the course. I don't mind it on a hot day, but otherwise I'm drinking something else.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433900498.103098.jpgbeer of the night, found a larger bottle at my local craft beer store

I've been on a Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin kick. Couple friends grabbed me 6-ers for my birthday. It's been a delicious couple weeks.

Then I added their Fathom IPL. Basically a well hopped lager. Very unique and very good, definitely recommend it.

I really want to try that one, but they wont sell up here in Canada. I will hunt it down this weekend in Pittsburgh

It's quite good, I'd recommend hunting it down

I've been on a Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin kick. Couple friends grabbed me 6-ers for my birthday. It's been a delicious couple weeks.

Then I added their Fathom IPL. Basically a well hopped lager. Very unique and very good, definitely recommend it.

I almost grabbed that today (Fathom), I'm not a fan of grapefruit flavored anything so I've avoided that. I also recommend staying as far away from the habanero sculpin as possible! I like spicy, but it's in-drinkable!

Local packy just received some "Lawson's Sip of Sunshine", co-worker ran and grabed us a 4 pack for an "after round beer".

Can't wait.

Hot day in the Queen City.What beer will it be. Cooper, Captain Jack or Southside Weiss.
Cold beer on a hot day. Nothing better.
Olde Mecklenburg Brewery

http://www.oldemeckbrew.com

My Beer of the month is Goose Island 312 IPA. Pronounced flavor with a full aroma.

A massive Bud in honor of America!

dc4e190c9e28b1013f595973fc3c6d43.jpg

Silver Bullets now

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434068516.658639.jpgbeer of the day

3d6c131e6a484608862fdc2274eb36ab.jpg

This label proves gentlemen prefer blondes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Belgium ranger ipa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my missed shipment from the Craft Beer Club excited to give them a try.

1_114204126_3.jpg

An Augustiner brew.

Back