DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!
Speaking of Marriotsville, how is that course at the intersection of marriotsville road and 40?
Assuming you mean Turf Valley, it's ok, nothing great. I feel like Waverly Woods is a better track.

is there a good/ok par 3 course around baltimore that's open late? i'm thinking to get a quick round in before tomorrow.
I'm also feeling the pressure/excitement! I think ill hit up a golf range too

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Hahaha dude we're going to just have a good time

I owe it to myself to try to ensure I don't top every shot tomorrow. ;)

Assuming you mean Turf Valley, it's ok, nothing great. I feel like Waverly Woods is a better track.

yeah, that's the one I meant.

Agree and it's literally right around the corner from Turf Valley, less than 5 minutes I believe.

Post via Taptalk

That's why I'm showing up two hours before the round tomorrow to warm up. Lol...

Post via Taptalk

so who all is playing the GBB tomorrow?

so who all is playing the GBB tomorrow?

I will, and if it's in my bag you're welcome to hit it.

I will, and if it's in my bag you're welcome to hit it.
I'm extremely tempted to go to golfdom today and pick this up for tomorrow with the speeder shaft. I'm just not sure if I'm better off cutting it down or not though, and if I do, would prefer to have Callaway hot melt it. Does anyone know if golfdom allows on course testing?

Last edited:
I'm extremely tempted to go to golfdom today and pick this up for tomorrow with the speeder shaft. I'm just not sure if I'm better off cutting it down or not though, and if I do, would prefer to have Callaway hot melt it. Does anyone know if golfdom allows on course testing?

Golfdom is a Callaway Performance Center. They have the right people to talk to there.

Are range balls included at Bulle Rock? I vaguely remember the range but I don't remember if balls came with the round. Been 2 or so weeks since I've played, would like to hit a few.

Are range balls included at Bulle Rock? I vaguely remember the range but I don't remember if balls came with the round. Been 2 or so weeks since I've played, would like to hit a few.
sounds like most of us will be rusty tomorrow, many laughs will be had!

Good God they better be at that price! That's the least they could do. The cart girl should give you a little something at the turn as well! LOL

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Been out all day. But to catchup.

Waverly miles better than Turf Valley which is private but I'm sure they take outside play.

Balls are most defiantly included at Bulle Rock. In the past it was a pyramid of Pro V's on the range. Not sure what they have now days

Golfdom has all the toys and knowledgeable staff as Kevin said.

Would love to Kevin GBB a swing. But don't know if I can handle his shaft.

Kevin are you playing the V4s tomorrow or have you gone back to this Apex.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Have played the last 2 days and now at a high school reunion - ich! No matter what, no way I'd miss this!

Have played the last 2 days and now at a high school reunion - ich! No matter what, no way I'd miss this!

My 25th HS reunion was the same weekend as the get together at Old Hickory. Guess which one I attended?

No fair ... how many strokes you giving me?? I haven't played since last weekend with MDGolfHACKER

No fair ... how many strokes you giving me?? I haven't played since last weekend with MDGolfHACKER

Haha. Tell you what - I ll give you my last 2 rounds if you give me a healthy knee! Fridays round was great..today - not so much!

See everyone in the morning!!

Just over 12 hours til last group tees off. Looking forward to meeting some new faces tomorrow and catching up,with the familiar ones.

Just over 12 hours til last group tees off. Looking forward to meeting some new faces tomorrow and catching up,with the familiar ones.
Can't sleep...gotta drive 2 hours in the AM...doh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back