Ball Marker - In your pocket, hat or elsewhere?

Everything in my front right pocket - ball marker / divot tool / long tee. The tee and divot tool are used as ball markers when needed.

Divot%20Tool_zps5uvietnn.jpg

In my pocket, but it's small and kind of a pain to get out sometimes. I want to go back to a magnetic visor clip for my hat.

Right front pocket or bust!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right pocket all the time. I was going to get one for my hat but have never got round to it.

Mine is in my pocket. THP coin or I also have the THP pitchmark repairer with the magnetic one on as well

Is it bad that my answer is both? I have one on my hat and one on my pitchfix that is always in my pocket when I golf.

Big fan of the hat clip. But I'll use one stuck to my divot tool too.

Hat. My wife got me a nice one engraved with my initials as a Christmas present a couple of years ago.

One of these ball mark tools has become a fixture in my pocket the last few years.
images

Ball marker in my pocket for me. It's a special one my daughter made for me that fits perfectly in my THP divot tool.

I keep mine in my right front pocket. A golfing buddy has a Nike belt with a marker in the buckle. He catches a lot of flack for that...

I've done them all. Lately I've been using one that's magnetic and clips to my hat.

Always in my right front pocket.

Clipped to my cap!

I just realized I keep so much stuff in my front right pocket. I keep an extra ball, ball marker, somehow a tee ends up in there, change from the cart girl etc. it's always a clutter when I go to reach for something. Thinking a hat clip may be a good idea

Magnetic hat clip...a lot easier to find than fumbling in your pockets

I keep mine on a hat clip or in my pocket if I forget the hat clip.

Poker chip in rt front pocket & hat marker on the back of my "Hogan" style hat. Depends if I'm around someone's line which I use

right front pocket only

Ball mark in my right pocket, divot tool in my left

I keep my ball marker on my repair tool in my left pocket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ball marker/divot tool, tees in right front pocket, extra ball in right back. Nothing on the left.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I used to keep it on my hat. Now I used a 50 cent piece that I keep in my left pocket.

Back