Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Any idea (estimate) how far it is to carry the water on 18? Obviously depends how much you cut off, but ballpark?

Straight to the bunker, carry is about 220 from the back of the white tee box. Left will be more carry, right will be less.

Sent my final payment over a few minutes ago. Now to focus on a hotel and more practice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got some range time in today. Walked 9 and hit my woods and irons well. Wedges and putting....another story. Atleast I have a month more of practice!

This weekend I should be able to play at least 36 holes to get my season going. Only a month left for prep

This weekend I should be able to play at least 36 holes to get my season going. Only a month left for prep

WHAT???!!! Your season hasn't started yet, Captain? C'mon man, you're way behind. Two a day practice sessions until you catch up. :alien:

WHAT???!!! Your season hasn't started yet, Captain? C'mon man, you're way behind. Two a day practice sessions until you catch up. :alien:
Just had 2" of snow 2 days ago lol, don't worry Ill be ready

Got out for my 3rd round of the year today. Played mediocre. Some good, some bad. Game isn't ready for this event yet, glad there is a month to go. Will get a ton of rounds in before then and will be ready. This event is definitely a big motivator! Let's go Team White.

Got to the range today. Have had a decent amount of swing time this week but, like many, it's the first stretch of nice weather to get out and practice. Bought some foam balls to hit in the back yard when I can't get out to the course. Working on some chipping and putting!

Balance paid, I'm all all in! Looking forward to a great event. Thanks Cure and THP!

First rounds of the season this weekend. Ready to get started.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

All paid up here too! I'm really looking forward to this one.

Paid up as well, multiple rounds coming up this weekend to prep. Can't wait!

Less than a month away for this one. Now that us northerners are getting better weather hope everyone is getting some good prep in. I got out yesterday and have a nice match set up for tomorrow against our club champ. Should be fun. Driver was really good yesterday, irons weren't, and I need my CX1 so some putts start dropping. Haven't put it all together yet but making progress.

Following the updates from Club Clash today has gotten me very pumped for this event!

Finally got a full round of 18 in. Struck the ball well but had a few bad holes and finished with a 91. Overall, not a bad 18. Shot 43 on the front, 48 on the back. Downside was I hit two balls OB and had 7 three putts. If I can eliminate both, I'd be happy!

Finally got a full round of 18 in. Struck the ball well but had a few bad holes and finished with a 91. Overall, not a bad 18. Shot 43 on the front, 48 on the back. Downside was I hit two balls OB and had 7 three putts. If I can eliminate both, I'd be happy!

wow 7 three putts you if you can clean those up you will be a beast. practice some lag putting that goes along way.

wow 7 three putts you if you can clean those up you will be a beast. practice some lag putting that goes along way.

There's a Cure for 3 putts!

Seriously! I've always struggled with putting. Tried left hand low and felt like I made a lot more solid contact, and had better distance control but still struggled. Roll in the ball was good, but with the longer putts the ball would skip or hop first. Think I just need to relax my arms and shoulders. Going to hit the putting green this week.

putting for today's round was really bad, I can't wait to get Cured!

less than four weeks to go! I can't wait!

After my putting this weekend I need to be Cured in a bad way, can't wait for this to get here.

I can't wait to get the CX line in hand, the RXi and I just aren't getting along.

i am excited for this event but i am torn on how to prepare. what do you guys think?

its a putting event but my putting practice will be with a putter that i am not going to use so i dont know how much help it will be . so should my practice be everything else other then putting?

Back