Recommendation for club fitting in SouthEast Michigan or Northern Ohio

Wyzyguy

Reaction score
I am interested in going for a iron & woods fitting.
Will not be changing putter or wedges.
Doubt there will be a change in the woods either but would like to look into it.

The 2 places my radar are:

Carl's in Plymouth, MI
Miles of Golf

I am looking to be fit on a good monitor. TrackMan, GC2, Flightscope, etc..
Not concerned if there is a charge for this service.
If anyone has had a good experience at either or has another place that they were impressed with I would be interested.

Also.. as far as irons go I currently have a set of true Blades that I play and they are penal on mishits. Love the look over the ball and when hit well they feel great. I also have a set of ultra chunky Callaway X-16's that I currently have in my bag that are not horrible to look at but no beauties either. They feel muted and lack feedback for me. I have outgrown them.

Looking for a forgiving players iron that is not chunky, can be flighted and not balloon. I will probably be looking at 9-8-7-6-5-4 (maybe) Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Would you be willing to drive a couple hours for the fitting?

Carl's in Bloomfield has the Launchpad. I would go there first, and Miles second.

I don't think you need to stray away from Carls in Bloomfield with the LaunchPad. Get their top guys and they will do you right. If you need another set of eyes, I'll tag along :)

I am interested in going for a iron & woods fitting.
Will not be changing putter or wedges.
Doubt there will be a change in the woods either but would like to look into it.

The 2 places my radar are:

Carl's in Plymouth, MI
Miles of Golf

I am looking to be fit on a good monitor. TrackMan, GC2, Flightscope, etc..
Not concerned if there is a charge for this service.
If anyone has had a good experience at either or has another place that they were impressed with I would be interested.

Thanks in advance.

If you want trackman, you will have to go to the Carls in Bloomfield. The Plymouth location doesn't currently have it. I heard their setup there is good. Have heard good things about miles as well.

I don't think you need to stray away from Carls in Bloomfield with the LaunchPad. Get their top guys and they will do you right. If you need another set of eyes, I'll tag along :)

Hello Guys, Thanks for the advice. I will be making a journey soon. Tpluff... Let me know what days and time fit your schedule. Would not pass up on a second opinion. Gregg

Back