UnOfficial Nor Cal/So Cal Get-Together Thread

That turned out awesome! Schanker/TheHeez you guys did awesome to get this put together. I am definitely in for the next one and can't wait to tee it up with everybody I met.

Last edited:
UnOfficial Nor Cal/So Cal Get-Together Thread

Picked up the engraved trophy tonight. Turned out pretty well. Lots more room though for next years group. Would like to fill up all 4 sides.
3fe5dfc54a5bdb54f3c7ca47037d87c6.jpg
c9cda1f15c8b7ae308d9f349c8a230e3.jpg

This event was a lot of fun. Thank you everyone for making it happen. Stephen, you did a lot of the planning and I appreciate your effort. For those of you that traveled a long distance thanks for making it happen. It's a big commitment to travel 5 or 6 hours.

It was great to meet some new friends and catch up with some old ones. The competition was friendly, the golf was great and of course the weather was perfect. Hopefully we can continue this and start planning the next one, get a few more new faces out there and keep it growing year after year.

CONGRATS TO SoCal! We'll be back to defend our title!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that turned out awesome! Love that we can keep doing these events and adding to the trophy. Really well done Tim.

Alright...enough idle time already. It's time to start discussing our next event. I say move it up north a little towards Carmel and do a combo of Black horse/Bayonet/. Poppy Hills could be substituted in also as we have been talking about playing there for over a year. Come on, we have some smart guys in this group. Let's get the conversation flowing.

Alright...enough idle time already. It's time to start discussing our next event. I say move it up north a little towards Carmel and do a combo of Black horse/Bayonet/. Poppy Hills could be substituted in also as we have been talking about playing there for over a year. Come on, we have some smart guys in this group. Let's get the conversation flowing.

Sounds like you started the convo and have an idea on the place. Any idea on when? The hardest part about these get togethers is setting a place and day so everyone can start plannin. I would suggest Mid march to early April, but definitely not the weekend of the Masters.

Thoughts?

I'm ready to help with whatever you guys need to start planning another trip.

On a side note I found these today and didn't know if any of you have purchased these or are they not worth it? http://www.californiagolfpassport.com/

That's a good deal. Would love to play La Purisma again.

Man you NorCal guys must really want to get your hands on the trophy. I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind, when i brought it home, she was like "where are we supposed to put this thing"

I'm up for defending the trophy, name the place and date.

The sooner the better for me. All months work.

I really love what you guys have been doing with this. I really hope my world turns around next year so I can spend more time golfing and meeting everyone.

I'm in, haven't played poppy hills for years. Let me know what you need, I'm officially retired in 15 days!

I'm in, haven't played poppy hills for years. Let me know what you need, I'm officially retired in 15 days!

I'd love to do Poppy Hills and Bayonet. Poppy is the nicest course I've ever played.

I'm definitely in for another get together and always enjoy the peninsula. I'll actually be playing up there right after New Years for a friend's birthday. Let's try and get a weekend figured out!

Golf moose.com has some great deals for 2 somes. $99 for Hunter Ranch, $79 for Avila Beach, $199 for Half Moon Bay. Lots of courses to choose from.

Golf moose.com has some great deals for 2 somes. $99 for Hunter Ranch, $79 for Avila Beach, $199 for Half Moon Bay. Lots of courses to choose from.

Tim,

Are you free sometime during Christmas or New Year's week? I have both weeks off and I'm looking to golf. If anyone else is looking to golf let me know.

I might be able to take a sick day Dec 18th, Dec 21st, 22nd or 23rd. New Years week I am only good on New Years Day.

I'm so looking forward to our next meet up. When and where ever that would be...
Hope you guys are doing well!

I'm so looking forward to our next meet up. When and where ever that would be...
Hope you guys are doing well!
Wonton! Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is well! We definitely need to actually play together soon, because we live so dang close!

Wonton! Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is well! We definitely need to actually play together soon, because we live so dang close!

Hey bud! How are you man? We definitely have to play soon. I haven't played much the last 4-5 months but I'm always up for a good time. Still doing Pepperdine?

Wonton! We'd like to welcome you back to Nor Cal soon, where we will claim the trophy!

Sub'd :D

I see some planning for a NorCal event is being worked up for March... hmmmm

I had to switch allegiances last time and play on the (hock, ptooie) SoCal squad. Just kidding, it was fun putting a pounding on you all.
But I'd love to come back and represent NorCal in the rematch.

Back