Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf - Extra Rounds & Travel Thread

He does have bacon for a pet.......

Speaking of eating... Anybody have any ideas on where we're going to be getting our grub on at? I know Friday night is covered, what about Saturday night?

Wait til you meet me then you'll be totally cool with me leaving early :)

You're not so bad. Wait, maybe I'm thinking of Pete...

I worked out the money to be 71.99 a person for golf except for The Papa who already paid $7.96 and owes me $64.03. I will pay for it all on my card. I will PM everyone my paypal email shortly. I am still trying to get that last spot filled, hopefully Alex comes through.

I have the following people:

Galen Marek
ken_h
tequila4kapp
The Papa
Nate
mikeg_74
Awkward Silence
Waiting on the 8th to confirm

PM SENT

Sent! Thanks for taking care of all this!

Sent! Thanks for taking care of all this!
Just saw the email. With all the savings I am thinking maybe some greenies or games could be had.

I would be more than happy to take your CA currency and convert it to TX currency before I leave. :D
FYI the exchange rate for The People's Republic of California currency is pretty lousy.

Lets do this! I'm in for 8th spot. Got 2 weeks to get my game ready. Can't wait to meet up with you guys!

Lets do this! I'm in for 8th spot. Got 2 weeks to get my game ready. Can't wait to meet up with you guys!
Awesome! I look forward to meeting and teeing it up together.

The 1st post is updated with accurate tee times and full list of participants for extra golf. Nate & Mike need to go off in the 1st group, the rest is TBD.

Galen is my Caddy so he will need to ride with me.

Anyone else following the Wilson Staff thread and thinking about ours coming up in 2 weeks? I didn't think so...

Anyone else following the Wilson Staff thread and thinking about ours coming up in 2 weeks? I didn't think so...

Not at all :wink:

JB says we are officially on deck! It'll be here before we know it!

All the talk in the #regionalrivalry got me even for anxious for next weekend. I count four guys playing next Sunday from the great Cali state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cali would clean up I think. But Texas would put up a fight.

Let's see how you do against a few AZ guys next week before you start writing checks.
I am not in the event but if you came to Oak quarry you would have had a great chance to see my handwriting on said checks.

Let's see how you do against a few AZ guys next week before you start writing checks.

Definitely looking forward to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope my handicap doesn't prove itself too bad. :golf:<< this guy has a better looking swing than I do. His shape and my ball flight sometimes have way too much in common.

Back