Contest Winners Thread

Man do I love that neck on the putter John, that is unique and just awesome looking. Congrats again.

My grips from Lamkin came in today, it's one heck of a package for a win! This'll be my first time regripping on my own, I can't wait.

c42cc4b09011870d32d4a9d1ce599fb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love those grips. Congrats!

Awesome package russtopher! Love your grip selection and Gripes are incredible!

Congrats

Congrats Russ! Enjoy them.

Awesome package russtopher! Love your grip selection and Gripes are incredible!

I know these particular UTx's didn't get a lot of love due to the blended coloring, but they'll match my D100s and my red bag really well. Yes, I chose them for that reason :act-up: I'm really looking forward to having midsize grips on all of my clubs, they've made a noticable difference for me on my woods as far as grip pressure and comfort.

I know these particular UTx's didn't get a lot of love due to the blended coloring, but they'll match my D100s and my red bag really well. Yes, I chose them for that reason :act-up: I'm really looking forward to having midsize grips on all of my clubs, they've made a noticable difference for me on my woods as far as grip pressure and comfort.
Psh, I've got them on 3 sets of irons. You chose well sir!

Psh, I've got them on 3 sets of irons. You chose well sir!

I know the grips themselves get a lot of love, I was referring more to the color scheme with the blended red & gray. Seems like a lot of golfers liked the solid colors better :)

I know the grips themselves get a lot of love, I was referring more to the color scheme with the blended red & gray. Seems like a lot of golfers liked the solid colors better :)

I think the blended colors are the coolest looking, personally. I echo Jman - you chose well!

I've got to go buy a lottery ticket today, feeling lucky!!!

oh hey look Icey won a contest yesterday

Got home to find that this beauty had been delivered. Gotta tell y'all that it looks even better in person.

4a58ed46a14190da224b23ac9297ce2e.jpg

2601fc8dbfa8196758cc217c69eac434.jpg

69cbdf582fe313fc5d483d23feddbec6.jpg

f727b10e10c18d1500fe6cb9cfaa3453.jpg

6a0fc37fe7200eea74d36963fadd645a.jpg

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Looks great buddy, congrats again.

Nice bag

Jordan Spieth's U..S. Open win netted me a set of Plantronics Backbeat Pro wireless headset in the PGA Tour Fantasy picks. So his two major wins have netted me a sweet bag and a groovy set of headphones. How can I not take him in The Open Championship?!?!?

16b21d6495f5282c38683e995d780421.jpg

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

All these winners! Way to go guys!

Just found out that I won a Srixon igloo cooler from Rock Bottom Golf for 4th of July contest!!

Last edited:
Just got an e-mail that I won two Trophy Club tickets to each of the 2016 U.S. Open, U.S. Women's Open and U.S. Senior Open and a framed print in the USGA Rules of Golf contest. I'm pumped to win and it's a sweet prize, but I'm debating whether to claim it. I would love to go, but traveling to Pittsburgh and hotel would be pretty pricey I'm sure and if I'm not going to be able to make it, I don't really want to pay taxes on the whole prize (I have to send in an I-9 and some other notarized forms) because I almost definitely would not use the tickets to the Women's or Senior Opens.

Thank you to THP for the generous and thoughtful prize pack for the May course review
cbe65b3099f74c74bcb5fab2b861c832.jpg

Wow you got majorly hookup up. Congrats dude

Congrats again frank

Well deserved. Cannot wait for Julys winner! Frank you write great reviews

Back