What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up three pairs of shorts and a shirt yesterday, come on fast shipping!

3 Bridgestone golf gloves.

I bought this last week. I cut it down and did my first regrip. Just in time for a charity outing this past Saturday. I am happy with the way I putt with it and how it feels.

I bought this last week. I cut it down and did my first regrip. Just in time for a charity outing this past Saturday. I am happy with the way I putt with it and how it feels.

Karsten TR, or older?

A bunch of chrome softs and super softs. It's going to be the First time playing them this coming weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest, it doesn't say a model. I just picked it up at the club house and putted with it and fell in love with it lol.

Last edited:
Based on The Papa's awesome deal in the Clicgear 3.5 thread, I went to Sports Authority and talked to the manager , told him about The Papa's deal he got and asked how close he could come to that.

Well, they had no ClicGear carts there, but the had the BagBoy Quad Plus. But just one. It was silver. He gave me the deal he could give me (and it was exactly what I was hoping for (I knew I would not get so many combined discounts as The Papa got), which was a $200 cart for 20% off, and a $20 gift card for spending $100. Told him I needed two. So he called around and couldn't do it, but he said I could buy one online for the $200 and have it shipped to my house, and the one in the store for $120. He would then in-store return the one I bought online, sell it back to me (so I could get the $20 gift card) and I would still pay $320 plus tax and also have two, $20 gift cards. Plus an extra 5 for signing up for their Loyalty program.

So I call Jacqui and ask her what color she likes (but not what I was getting) between silver, white and orange. Red was the other option, but there is no way she buys anything red (She is a Man City fan). She says silver, which happens to be the one in the store, so I got the red one online (I can buy red, since it is KC Chief color!).

Delivery to my house should be Friday or Saturday, maybe Monday. So I am hiding the box that is hers in the garage until the other one gets delivered.

Here's a thumbs up to Sports Authority. After I posted I thought I would open up the box and have a look, when I noticed the box did not say "Plus" on it. So I looked online and the one I ordered in the store was the Plus version. So I called up, and the manager I talked to to was one who was there when we were working the deal up in the first place, and I told her of the difference and when I asked if she could do anything, she said "sure, bring everything up and we'll get it taken care of."

She ended up refunding me full price on the one I paid $120 for, and put it on a gift card and went back online and ordered me the Plus version in silver. So now I don't need to worry about hiding a box in the garage, as they will both be delivered the same day. Hopefully before the weekend.

Kudos to Sports Authority for taking care of this even though they really didn't need to, since I was the one who chose to take the box home.

PRGR Super Egg irons.

Received my Cleveland 588 in the mail today
!

Tried to buy a Callaway XR 4w yesterday, but Dick's had none even though they advertised a sale on them. Picked up a new head cover on the Bay for my Daddy Long Legs putter. The velcro on the original would no longer hold and I lost it on course for the umpteenth time. Dang white finish chips badly without the cover.

Pass for Cowboys Golf club

Four...

Spoiler
just wanted to say it

hi big blue!

Five...

Spoiler
I'm with Dean...and I've never done a spoiler before

15 GolfPride Niion white/green grips
Green Fee 2 Cowboys Golf Club
New lenses for my Smith sunglasses that I sometimes wear for golf

15 GolfPride Niion white/green grips
Green Fee 2 Cowboys Golf Club
New lenses for my Smith sunglasses that I sometimes wear for golf

Where from on the grips? Get a good deal?

There is an XR driver head coming my way...apparently I was the only bidder from an eBay auction and won it...my wife won't be happy there is a new toy on the way

Traded some shafts for a Callaway X2 Hot 3 Deep and bought a Bushnell Tour v3 ranger finder

golf works Canada has them at 3.95CAD (about 3 bucks for you guys) this week, I don't know if you guys can buy from the Canadian site

Edwin Watts, with tax and shipping came to about $4.50 a grip. Saw some on Ebay that may have been slightly cheaper but went with EW in the end.

ce085ae697be4cfb2a099162e55511df.jpg

Delivered today, j15 3 plus FW, she's a beauty

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back