The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This everyday rain that we are getting is killing me. I have had a headache for 4 or 5 days straight now, I have lost count.

This everyday rain that we are getting is killing me. I have had a headache for 4 or 5 days straight now, I have lost count.
It did a number on my allergies 2 days ago. It was just on and off for what seemed like eternity and i was like a little kid with snot dripping everywhere. Zyrtec did nothing for me, i just kinda sat wiping my nose all day haha. Sucked!

The rain kept skipping over my area and either dissipating over us, or forming at 75 and going towards you. I'm hoping it dumps 4-6 inches over me so my lawn can thank me. Once a week watering makes it sad

The rain kept skipping over my area and either dissipating over us, or forming at 75 and going towards you. I'm hoping it dumps 4-6 inches over me so my lawn can thank me. Once a week watering makes it sad

It started raining here around 10am. It's been raining on and off ever since. It is currently POURING outside. We had some big thunder cracks too, poor Ellie was shaking like crazy.

It started raining here around 10am. It's been raining on and off ever since. It is currently POURING outside. We had some big thunder cracks too, poor Ellie was shaking like crazy.

I hear all the fun, but I'm getting a light sprinkle. I'll switch?

This group refuses to let me through.
2f4f31ece9a6c0f170c22b3d494764d9.jpg

#Icejack!!

Shoot me now, have they seen you and still refused to acknowledge you?
Oh yeah. They've seen me for the last 3 holes. Oh well. Going to just hike it in from 16.

I was waiting in line for a rental car, when the sales lady said "you're welcome to take a seat, and we'll call on you, :)". Uh oh, thought this was going to be a quick transaction...

I'm currently on revision 3 of a proposal. What is the difference between "Provide and install" and "Supply and install"?

Followed a car towards a stop light today, they roll down their window and toss assorted trash out. We then pulled up next to him, rolled down our window and asked why he would possibly do that "ya ya man, it fell out"

Piece of crap

I forget you can't beat these fools with your night stick any longer. I hate people that litter
Littering is the worst. My favorite are the people walking into a building and toss something toward the trash and miss completely. They then keep walking without picking it up like it's nothing. You walked right by the F'n trash can, you couldn't just drop your trash INTO IT. #enraging

Littering is the worst. My favorite are the people walking into a building and toss something toward the trash and miss completely. They then keep walking without picking it up like it's nothing. You walked right by the F'n trash can, you couldn't just drop your trash INTO IT. #enraging
I've learned my lesson, I miss more trash cans trying to be cool. Having to go back a fake a wrist injury is getting old. Lol

I've learned my lesson, I miss more trash cans trying to be cool. Having to go back a fake a wrist injury is getting old. Lol
Hahahaha.

Last night men's nite on the 6th/7th greens & 8 teebox we just stood staring at the smoke filling the sky, a nice red, from a wild fire. 4 groups gathered and all saying, which frickin' tourist threw a cigarette out the window. Hey Florida, send us some (preferably all) of that rain. (Lytton BC fire). At least the smoke stayed high and didn't come down the valley. Didn't have my phone for some pics but it was a colourful eerie.

Last night men's nite on the 6th/7th greens & 8 teebox we just stood staring at the smoke filling the sky, a nice red, from a wild fire. 4 groups gathered and all saying, which frickin' tourist threw a cigarette out the window. Hey Florida, send us some (preferably all) of that rain. (Lytton BC fire). At least the smoke stayed high and didn't come down the valley. Didn't have my phone for some pics but it was a colourful eerie.

That's just the beginning. It's going to be a long dry Okanagan summer. The fire season is going to be nasty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brutal conference call. My Director has decided to start "around the table" sharing of highlights of each of our week. We are now only on item 3 of a 15 item agenda. Conference call was supposed to be one hour, now on pace for two hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back