Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Equipment Pondering Thread

with the Pittsburgh invitational coming this weekend, I am pondering everything Bridgestone, I can't wait to see some of their offerings on the range Saturday morning

With so many THP'ers having such great gear out there and willing to share. I think we need to have tents are banners indicating where each company is represented. Ha

Still pondering a PM grind wedge. While I was waiting at GG today, I hit a couple of Vokeys though. To say I'm not pondering a 60˚ K-Grind would be untrue. May go PM grind just based on the grooves though. Expect both would be pretty awesome out of the sand.

Ping Nome TR putter

With so many THP'ers having such great gear out there and willing to share. I think we need to have tents are banners indicating where each company is represented. Ha

haha I know most people will be more than willing to share, but I will not take swing with any RH clubs, I may damage the back of the head :alien:

9e481d610df745d3d509336d2d5fe19c.jpg
2f17ac219e58d14473b14b871907f3da.jpg
e2eb922a6a6070bfbc74a5d189ed84cf.jpg

Have no business spending $2000 for a set of irons so these will not be purchased anytime soon, but man did they feel good today. Currently play KBS tour stiff but these were shafted with KBS Tour R+ and felt fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9e481d610df745d3d509336d2d5fe19c.jpg
2f17ac219e58d14473b14b871907f3da.jpg
e2eb922a6a6070bfbc74a5d189ed84cf.jpg

Have no business spending $2000 for a set of irons so these will not be purchased anytime soon, but man did they feel good today. Currently play KBS tour stiff but these were shafted with KBS Tour R+ and felt fantastic

Epon makes great clubs. Never hit the 503 but having hit the 302 and the tours the heads are fantastic I'm sure

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Epon makes great clubs. Never hit the 503 but having hit the 302 and the tours the heads are fantastic I'm sure

Probably one of the best feeling Iirons I've ever hit!

I went in to hit the Z545again and Was handed these to try. Should've never done that!!

Probably one of the best feeling Iirons I've ever hit!

I went in to hit the Z545again and Was handed these to try. Should've never done that!!

Yeah hitting good JDM clubs is bad for the wallet lol

Why do golf shops not have a mini w/speeder and only one in stiff but two in reg...not helping turn a ponder into a reality

Any ponder you have with the word "PING" it is automatically approved.

yeah i25's are still on that list too.

Great irons, thing about the 20's? Damn good deals out there for pretty much the same iron.

But, the 30's should be coming soon, though I doubt they're named that.

Great irons, thing about the 20's? Damn good deals out there for pretty much the same iron.

good deals can be had that's for sure. Might hold off for the next series. We'll see.

Turbulirons?

good deals can be had that's for sure. Might hold off for the next series. We'll see.
I miss my 20s, but I honestly really miss my s55s right now.

Get the 25s then get the new series when they come out as well :). New putter sounds like it should be reality as well. We all know it is the putter and not the stroke

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

G30 14.5 with tour 65 shaft. Man is it easy to hit.

G30 14.5 with tour 65 shaft. Man is it easy to hit.
G30 3w is definitely easy to hit. I had one... the xr 4w is easier to hit and longer imo

haha I know most people will be more than willing to share, but I will not take swing with any RH clubs, I may damage the back of the head :alien:
I know of at least one other lefty that'll be there, but I'm sure there are at least a few others. Or I should swing by and pick up MDHacker's new sticks that just came in, he's not using them he's on a family vacation to Florida!! He'll never know they're missing!!

I have a set of i25s sitting on my doorstep now. I'm unsure whether I'm going to keep them or send them back, but I paid about $250 out of pocket from them after using some GlobalGolf credit that was going unused.

I know of at least one other lefty that'll be there, but I'm sure there are at least a few others. Or I should swing by and pick up MDHacker's new sticks that just came in, he's not using them he's on a family vacation to Florida!! He'll never know they're missing!!

haha thanks, but don't go out of your way for that, the last thing I need right now is to spend more money on golf clubs, I have everything I need

Anyone with experience playing the Cobra Amp Cell pro short irons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back