Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
CJzA2uRUEAADQr5.jpg

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

To be honest, I'm not crazy about them based on those pictures. Looks like they tried to make the design more curvy, but with the super chrome finish they just don't appeal to me.

Oh my that is a lot of chrome.

Very nice and clean. So pretty and yet likely so unplayable for my skill level.

Absolutely beautiful.

Without a side by side comparison, I can't tell the difference bw the 4 and the 5's???

Pretty typical looks that I'd expect from this line. Beautiful and classic with a chrome finish. Not a huge chrome finish guy, but then again I also in no way shape or form could or would play these irons. Not a lot looks wise you can change with this kind of design.

blades are pretty when they are far away from my bag

They're sharp looking, not all that different from other MP offerings IMO but that's ok, as they keep things simple. I will never be playing these due to skill level and think they should have just kept the MP 69 design forever.

To be honest, I'm not crazy about them based on those pictures. Looks like they tried to make the design more curvy, but with the super chrome finish they just don't appeal to me.

You are the second person in 5 minutes to say that to me in the exact same words. "Curvy".

You are the second person in 5 minutes to say that to me in the exact same words. "Curvy".

that other person must be smart and not revolting:alien:

I'm a fan of these. I'd game them for sure.

those are very shiny and would definitely be using covers to protect the chrome. don't like the look of the "curves" on these.

I think they're beautiful. The more chrome the better. I'd love to blind my playing opponents. I'll have to give these a go for sure.

So much chrome.

So much glare, it looks like JJ Abrams took these pictures.

With all of that said, I am intrigued by them. There will be a point in time when I will try blades, just to see what happens.

They look good, but "curvy" sounds about right. I'd hit them just to say I did, but I have no interest in ever owning them (or any MB's at this point).

I don't mind the curvy look. Seems like a lot of companies are going with the sharper lines nowadays -- It's great to see a mixture of the two.

Now, whether they perform to that "buttery soft Mizuno forge" standard remains to be seen!

Only club I can hit that is buttery forged is a putter.

Pretty to look at and ugly to hit when handed to a golfer of my skill level.

Yup it's a muscle back.

I don't mind the curvy look. Seems like a lot of companies are going with the sharper lines nowadays -- It's great to see a mixture of the two.

Now, whether they perform to that "buttery soft Mizuno forge" standard remains to be seen!
They just have very nice torque ratio with a muted sound. :alien: But I'm sure these will perform as expected.

They look like…Mizuno irons always look. I've never hit a Mizuno iron (not anything recent anyway) and I'd be curious to swing these.

I think they look great. I would definitely have to figure out a way to protect them, either with one of those Kahma bags or some iron covers.

I'm willing to test the buttery feel.

I love these, but I will continue to love from a distance.

Sweet looking blade, just what I would expect from Mizuno. I will have to see them in hand, but I like the curvy look.

Back