Garsen Golf Grips Review

Just got a note:
The MAX 15'' grip is available to ship... The color choices are the same as the
original MAX (blk/wht) (wht/blk)

Will have the 15" MAX in hand here in a few days.

Saw where Bernard said the 15" was in stock but I can't see them available on the site unfortunately to order one. I'll wait and read the review.

He may have worded it wrong Cookie. From what he told me, we were going to be the first to see them.

He may have worded it wrong Cookie. From what he told me, we were going to be the first to see them.

Good stuff, thanks. Saw in stock and presumed store - looking forward to your thoughts as compared to the original.

Got home and my MAX was waiting for me. Hoping I'll get a chance tonight to throw it on. Glad I went with the MAX as it's smaller than I was expecting. I was slightly concerned it might be too big, but definitely not the case.

Saw where Bernard said the 15" was in stock but I can't see them available on the site unfortunately to order one. I'll wait and read the review.
I paid Bernard with PayPal, he said that the 15" were not on the website yet. I had been emailing him prior about the release. Great customer service.

He did relay that THP would be receiving a few for review!!!

Excited
4996a7b0ad73faf4740062d86edf6232.jpg

I'm so pumped to get this installed for Sunday's round! uploadfromtaptalk1434146505589.jpg

Well, I had the grip installed today at Dicks. The guy was having trouble getting it on and had to remove it once and start again. Well the outcome is a really great grip with the end of the shaft bulging out. When I asked about it, I was told that's the way it was supposed to be. Damn man, first Edwin Watts and now Dicks screwing up simple grip installations. Never again from this day forward I will be doing my own club work.

Well, I had the grip installed today at Dicks. The guy was having trouble getting it on and had to remove it once and start again. Well the outcome is a really great grip with the end of the shaft bulging out. When I asked about it, I was told that's the way it was supposed to be. Damn man, first Edwin Watts and now Dicks screwing up simple grip installations. Never again from this day forward I will be doing my own club work.
uploadfromtaptalk1434224530008.jpguploadfromtaptalk1434224563954.jpg

Wow, what an idiot to do that. There is absolutely no reason they should be applying enough pressure for it to bulge out like that.

That's ridiculous!!

That is unacceptable. I would have become unpleasant if some clown had told me that was how it was supposed to be.

That is terrible. I would go back and make them fix it.

Do you guys think they could fix it? I figured he would do more damage if he tried to remove it again. Other than the bulge it seems to be aligned correctly and feels really good.

I wouldn't have them mess with it unless they are replacing at their cost. Will work regardless.

Lockman,

Sorry to hear about your grip installation. Id would be happy to replace the grip for you.. Please contact me through the website..

Lockman,

Sorry to hear about your grip installation. Id would be happy to replace the grip for you.. Please contact me through the website..
Thank you sir, I'm gonna roll with this for a bit. I really think this is what I have been looking for. Looking for less than 30 putts tomorrow..

If you feel that this is bothering you while you play with it please contact me to replace it.. GOOD LUCK!!

Been doing a good amount of putting in the basement with the MAX on the Cure. Needless to say I am EXCITED to get this combo on the course. They feel fantastic together, and I think it's going to work great for me.

Back