FS: Tour Issue 2017 TM M1 Head, PX Hzrdus Black 6.0, Vokey SM6 Wedges

awtryau89

Reaction score
Thinning the herd a bit this week. Great items. Let me know of any questions.

1. 2017 Taylormade M1 Tour Issue head. This head came from a club pro friend. Full specs shown in the pic. Head weight in the pic included the tour adapter. It has had a few grams of hot melt added in neutral position to bring the swing weight up. Plays D3 at 45.25" with the 62gram Hzrdus shaft. used very sparingly and in like new condition. head cover is included.

Keeping

View attachment 27776View attachment 27775View attachment 27774View attachment 27773View attachment 27772

2. Hzrdus Black 6.0 62 gram shaft with Tour stock 1.5* adapter. This shaft is set to neutral logo up. Taylormade tour velvet grip. Plays 45.25" in the M1.

SOLD

View attachment 27778View attachment 27777

3. Vokey SM6 Wedge Set in tour chrome. 54* S Grind and 58* M Grind. Very little use and I would rate conservatively an 8.5/10 for wedges. All stock config on shafts and grips.

SOLD

View attachment 27780View attachment 27779View attachment 27781

Last edited:
Vokey's sold. Bumping for other items. Make me some offers.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. What is the difference between a "your" adapter and what came stock on my '17 M2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry , "tour ". Fat fingered that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tour adapter is all metal with a small plastic ferrule on top. It's also a 1.5* versus 2*. Those are generally the only ones they have on the tour van.

The tour adapter is all metal with a small plastic ferrule on top. It's also a 1.5* versus 2*. Those are generally the only ones they have on the tour van.

Thanks davo32683. That is correct. For some reason the tour adapters only adjust 1.5*. Just so everyone knows, this driver came from a TM staffer that is a friend of mine. He usually gets me 1 head every year. I tell him my preferred specs and he gets one hand picked as close as possible.

Back