Yes! Putter thread

I have been gaming the Tracy model since they came out what 9-10yrs ago? I sold a Scotty to get it and haven't looked back!

My Yes! Tracy II arrived today. Currently drying the new grip, a SuperStroke 2.0. Going to give it a try later this week and possibly put it in play Saturday at Sewailo.

My Yes Abbie has a permanent spot in my bag. Crazy in love with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a whole lot of love in this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes there is. Lol.
I see I haven't updated my post. I'm playing a Sara now. Matter of fact I have 2 of em

Had a chance to try out the Tracy II. Love the feel of the C-groove, and the very quick forward roll it puts on the ball. To a certain extent, it's threw off my distance on longer putts on the practice green, simply because I am used to a bit more skidding. Definitely going in the bag for this weekend.

I've had an Emma, Madison, and Tracy. Currently gaming a Tracy III Plus for almost a year now. Part of me hopes that the YES line will be resurrected from the yellow plastic monstrosities that surfaced last...

I've had an Emma, Madison, and Tracy. Currently gaming a Tracy III Plus for almost a year now. Part of me hopes that the YES line will be resurrected from the yellow plastic monstrosities that surfaced last...

I would not count on them coming out with something new and premium any time soon. They are TaylorMade now, and the inventory they were sitting on was extremely high.

kinda bummed to hear that Yes! doesn't really seem to have much coming down the chute, though I understand why. The yellow didn't really do anything for me -- seems like most of the recent alignment stuff putter manufacturers have been doing haven't really done much for me -- but I love the roll the C-groove puts on the ball. Hope it doesn't disappear into the aether in the future. If it ends up on TaylorMade putters, TM would have a new customer in the putter market.

It won't end up on TM putters, frankly there's no telling what the future holds for them, if anything at all.

Does anyone know if the grooves wear? I have a old Gina model and seeing putters get refurbished makes me curious if this is a issue

Does anyone know if the grooves wear? I have a old Gina model and seeing putters get refurbished makes me curious if this is a issue

Years of "abuse" could make it possible, but with the putt being such a non violent contact I don't think you will have an issue

Years of "abuse" could make it possible, but with the putt being such a non violent contact I don't think you will have an issue

Thanks for the reply...I think a form slump had me questioning as its back to its great roll today

Just picked up a new center shaft Sara to go with my other Saras

With Merritt's win on Sunday, they have 2 wins on the PGA tour this year. The other win was Ryan Moore.

I think Merritt was using a Mollie.

I think Merritt was using a Mollie.
By the looks of his WITB he's been using it forever ... or he should be arrested for putter abuse as that thing looked worn out.

I had a Yes putter which I won in a raffle. It worked all right. Until I "scienced" my putting stroke and found out, with a fitter, that I had a stroke that needed a mildly toe-balanced or a face-balanced putter head. Unfortunately, the Yes putter I had was toe-balanced, which favored strong arc-type strokes. So I switched.

Debating between a Ping Anser 2 w/CB or trying a Yes! Putter. I cannot find any places to test these out. I checked Golf Galaxy and Golfsmith and neither had them in-store. Should I just buy one and try rolling it a few times? Yes! is much more economical and people rave about the smooth roll that own them.

I had a tracy II that i gamed for about 8 years... and loved it. Since then, i have made the switch to center shafted putters... i don't need a putter, but this all black CS pippi is looking pretty nasty for only 44 bucks...

pippi_12_med.jpg

I have now had a tracy for seventeen years the groves are as good as the first day I had them. No worries.

I had a tracy II that i gamed for about 8 years... and loved it. Since then, i have made the switch to center shafted putters... i don't need a putter, but this all black CS pippi is looking pretty nasty for only 44 bucks...

pippi_12_med.jpg

I picked one up to hit a cost threshold for free shipping. It's an absolute steal at that price. I rotate it into the bag every so often. It feels fairly light compared to my other putters and I'll go with this one if I play somewhere with fast(er) greens.

I've been searching eBay for putters and the Yes putters have really come down in price since they were first out. Pondering...

Picked this up on eBay. $27 + 8 shipping
uploadfromtaptalk1441285613438.jpg

It's a sad day but I'm retiring my Yes! Emma belly putter due to the looming anchoring ban...had a spot in the bag for 5+ years. Definitely won't hesitate to pick up another Yes! if I can find a head shape I like.

Back