Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

As of now Saturday has a 50% chance PM thunderstorms. I wouldn't mind getting out in the morning. Sunday would have to be later in the afternoon.

I'm out for awhile. Got Lyme disease and with the meds I'm on I can't even be in the sun.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm out for awhile. Got Lyme disease and with the meds I'm on I can't even be in the sun.

Moving back to Hamilton in 12 days. Get well soon!

Thanks man. Have fun moving

Geez Rob, that's rough. Lay low bad get better.

That sucks 3 guys at my course and a gal at our office got it this spring. Bullseye and all. Get better man. "Armpit 2 Capture the Crapper" in the fall.

Sorry to hear that, Rob. Hope you get better soon.

Congrats Joe!! Sorry to hear that Rob, get well soon.

That's not good Rob, especially now that the weather is improving. Get well soon.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, appreciate it. If anyone every needs to get a ton of a sleep and lose weight give Lymes a shot. I sleep all night, wake up and go right back to sleep.

I'm going to try to play twice tomorrow if anyone is interested. Lederach in the morning and thinking Center Square in the afternoon. Weather permitting, of course.

I will be packing and doing father's day things all weekend (move on Wednesday) so I will not be playing this weekend.

I'd love to, but can't get out this weekend.

I'd love to see this thread pick up! Or is North Jersey still licking their wounds? Also, the trophy was passed this weekend!

bdbb4fc02b7a4aad72bf8ad21f967eb0.jpg

Haha awesome. This thread definitely needs to pick up!

RIP Central Nj, Eastern PA and Surrounding Area thread.

RIP Central Nj, Eastern PA and Surrounding Area thread.

Says the guy who posts once a month.

Missed you after the round on Saturday. Hope you had a good time!

I hope you get gum in your beard

Lulz. This year it just seems like everyone is busy, usually this thread is active. I've actually been fortunate to get out quite a bit this year.

Lulz. This year it just seems like everyone is busy, usually this thread is active. I've actually been fortunate to get out quite a bit this year.

I move into my new house in 6 days so after the 4th of july I should be relatively back to normal.

Joe has to move already and get settled in since he posts about going out the most. Rob is down with Lyme disease and going to the Caymans on "business." There are a few that have been radio silent for a while. Golfing during the week is a little tougher for me now, but I'm able to get out during the weekends more.

It's prime golfing season; everyone start fn posting in here and let's get some rounds in!

Back