Best shaft profiles for driver/3w accuracy and shot shaping?

Karl

Reaction score
Handicap
What shaft profile works for you? For me it seems stiffer flex and lower torque.

for shot shaping, i would think you need a little more spin so maybe a more active tip?

i don't disagree that torque can affect the quality of strike for higher swing speeds, but for someone like i am who barely exceeds 100mph i prefer a little more torque so it feels more lively in my hands.

i find my best results with mid spin mid/high launch shafts that have torque in the low to mid 4s, and a flex profile with some give in the mid section.

for shot shaping, i would think you need a little more spin so maybe a more active tip?

i don't disagree that torque can affect the quality of strike for higher swing speeds, but for someone like i am who barely exceeds 100mph i prefer a little more torque so it feels more lively in my hands.

i find my best results with mid spin mid/high launch shafts that have torque in the low to mid 4s, and a flex profile with some give in the mid section.

I think for my swing a higher spin shaft would make me overdraw or overfade.

Or this. :D

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...he-2017-HandCrafted-Experience-with-Project-X

Back