Welcome to THP!! Thanks for joining us.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! Glad you're here!

:welcome:

:welcome: A word of caution - sew your pockets before entering the "What golf stuff did you buy today" and the "Official Equipment Pondering Thread". :welcome:

Like yourself I returned to golf after a long absence from the game. Totally lost my game and it felt like I had to starter over from the beginning. Made the big mistake of not taking any lessons upon my return to the game. First couple of rounds shot 110, but by September I was consistently shooting in the high 80's and mid 90's; however I did shoot a low of 80, but that was due to a hot putter and a brand new set of clubs. :) Best of luck and work hard on your re-found game.

BTW... I'm heading down to your neck of the woods with a bunch of golf buddies in mid March. What's the weather like in Myrtle Beach that time of year? I assume that the courses will be in decent shape by then. Cheers!

Welcome!

I have been looking around for a few weeks and finally created account. Just recently started playing again after not playing since high school (about 15 years). I started playing in so I could play with the future FIL while on vacation last summer and have been playing a couple of times a week since. My game needs ALOT of work. Hopefully I can pick a few tips here!
Welcome to THP. There are quite a few of us in NC/SC and we play together often. Let me know if you'd like to tee it up and we'll set up a time/place and get that game back into gear!

Welcome aboard.

Back