The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie?

How many Vodkies?

Haha just wAnted to get a sense of what we're dealing with.

Haha just wAnted to get a sense of what we're dealing with.

A rational individual that knows both captains and likes his chances. Worry more about the peeps that thinks 441 can lead them to victory off and ON the course.

Only 1 way to find out.
Chad on his own as capt with no Harry to get him the win.
And we know how things fared when cookie was a captain :)

This might be even easier than i thought

Oh dang

#MicDrop

Anywho cant wait for MB and these 2 amazing courses. Will be a fun winter as the teams take shape (guessing) and will be a great time for those involved

There's a lot of back and forth going on and I like it. I'll interview Hashtag in December to get his take and decide after that. Either way no way I'm missing throwing my name in for a return trip to MB

Bottom line its going to come down to the players on each team. Some really quality players behind Hashtag in this. We will take him to a win. Sorry Mike Dean!

Bottom line its going to come down to the players on each team. Some really quality players behind Hashtag in this. We will take him to a win. Sorry Mike Dean!
Based on the Legacy betting thread, most people thought that Team Tradition had the better players... and we all know how that turned out. #SundaySinglesSweep

You must've played well. :clapp:

Good front 9. MikeDean carried me for the final stretch and we won 3 and 2.
True Story.

Haha...well...I got nothing. But man...must have been easy pickings on the back.

Haha...well...I got nothing. But man...must have been easy pickings on the back.

We were 3 up at the turn and lost a couple of holes. 441 made a long putt to win one back and then won the next hole singlehandedly to go back to 3. I was in my pocket on both holes.

Well done to the 441...can't ever see you in pocket. Playing with you years ago I was in awe...impressed! Still hope to be #ing it home come next opp. Your short irons still haunt me...lol

We were 3 up at the turn and lost a couple of holes. 441 made a long putt to win one back and then won the next hole singlehandedly to go back to 3. I was in my pocket on both holes.
Stop with the facts...its fairytales and urban legends in here only lol

Well done to the 441...can't ever see you in pocket. Playing with you years ago I was in awe...impressed! Still hope to be #ing it home come next opp. Your short irons still haunt me...lol

Thanks man. That was a good round. Think it was 34 on the back 9 at Reunion. Great time playing with you, despite my bad arm that you guys laughed at...haha

Too bad 441 doesn't have any quality players supporting him.

WienerStrangler441.......????? I'm glad I'm backing Hashtag! :alien:

Thanks man. That was a good round. Think it was 34 on the back 9 at Reunion. Great time playing with you, despite my bad arm that you guys laughed at...haha
More of a chuckle...didn't know you well enough then. My 6I fade from my OB tee shot off the roof was all courtesy of GG interference...need more interference in my game. Good times.

Now back to our #beating of 441.

Based on the Legacy betting thread, most people thought that Team Tradition had the better players... and we all know how that turned out. #SundaySinglesSweep

Well it might have been 5-3 Sunday but who knows?

#whatsESC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back