Bobby Jones Apparel 2015 U.S. Open Luxury Items

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Bobby Jones will have a strong presence in the Merchandise Pavilion next weekend at the 2015 US Open at Chambers Bay

IMG_4850%20%283%29-L.jpg
IMG_4839%20%283%29-L.jpg

From Bobby Jones:

Bobby Jones is ready for the Pacific Northwest! The climate allowed the USGA to expand their assortment to items beyond knit shirts and layering. The result is Bobby Jones has a presentation at Chambers Bay that is boutique-like, offering both weather and golf-appropriate key items with unique, specialty pieces included:

Supreme Cotton Long Sleeve Polos, Double Mercerized Patterned Cotton Knits and Striped Performance Knits
Key Layering: Leaderboard Pullover, Merino Windvest, Merino Windsweater
Luxury Sweaters in Cashmere/Merino and Baby Alpaca
Cotton Woven Long Sleeve Shirts.
Wool Driving Caps
M-Clip Money Clips and Cuff Links

IMG_4836-L.jpg

IMG_4835-L.jpg

IMG_4837-L.jpg
IMG_4838-L.jpg

IMG_4840%20%282%29-L.jpg

Last edited:
Looks very nice.

Some nice SWAG, I'd be eyeing some of that for sure if I was on site!

Man I love their clothing lines, very classy.

Great looking stuff. And I personally love all the cotton offerings when not many see to these days.

Ok I'm going to come out and say, I love those sweaters and hats!

Love that grey sweater.

Cha-Ching!!

But fantastic apparel, always looking for a sale on the BJ line.

That half zip looks amazing. I am going to definitely be taking a look when I'm at Chambers next week. Although I suspect, with the heavy use of the word "luxury" in this press release, that I will be priced out of the market haha

Some really nice looking stuff as always

I really wish I could afford more of their stuff. I love it.

Cookie, you mean like the one on their website now. They are offering 25% off your entire purchase on their entire line for Father's Day. That's pretty strong as far as a luxury brand is concerned.
home-main-banner.jpg

Cookie, you mean like the one on their website now. They are offering 25% off your entire purchase on their entire line for Father's Day. That's pretty strong as far as a luxury brand is concerned.
home-main-banner.jpg

That's respectable. But I prefer places like Stein Mart at 50% or more off retail.

Their stuff is so good but they're a once a year like purchase, usually for something I might wear a handful of times so not to wear it out so quick.

Classy styling, I like the line.

Wow those are some really really nice looking sweaters!

Had to bump this again.I love the way this line looks. It has a rich look to it.The quality is obvious.

Back