The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
c927223296b83a9cbbd056b2b0090548.jpg

Haha that's amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to blame the writer but have to think are there any editors anymore either? Amphibious and ambidextrous aren't even close.

I want to blame the writer but have to think are there any editors anymore either? Amphibious and ambidextrous aren't even close.

Yah the fact this actually made it to print is epic failure on numerous fronts .

Last night, the Braves' new closer gave up the tying run to the Braves' old CF and the winning run to the Braves' old LF. Then, the Braves' old closer came in for the save.

Somewhere, Frank Wren is counting his money and smiling in approval.

#Barves

The Mets getting no-hit. #reversejinx

The Mets getting no-hit. #reversejinx
Well that worked……

Congrats to Chris Heston on the no-hitter in his 13th major league start.

And now on the basketball.

No hitter for Heston!! That's four no hitters in four consecutive years. Amazing feat by the Giants!!

After that mini slump, KC back in solo first place and the best record in the A.L. St. Louis continues to roll. See you in October, TexasHacker?

After that mini slump, KC back in solo first place and the best record in the A.L. St. Louis continues to roll. See you in October, TexasHacker?

Eh a little early for that haha

Alcides Escobar is a nightly highlight reel.

Guess we'll see if the Royals have really shaken their slump as once again the teams with the best record in their league (and top two records in the bigs) meet in a Friday-Sunday series.

Hope to see three good games out of this one. Three wins would be sweet, but a long shot. Are we taking bets on this series, Taylor?

Guess we'll see if the Royals have really shaken their slump as once again the teams with the best record in their league (and top two records in the bigs) meet in a Friday-Sunday series.

Hope to see three good games out of this one. Three wins would be sweet, but a long shot. Are we taking bets on this series, Taylor?

Sure what do you want to do

Loser treats to Joe's.

Let me know when you're in town so I can collect. :eyepoke:

Not a good start. Down 2-0 after two innings.

Hosmer just caught a foul ball just in the stands and then tagged a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back