2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Based on the results I've seen from this event so far. I need to get ahold of the Cobra offerings. And the JGR as well.

Get a Cobra Max. It makes a sweet lob wedge.

Ive lost 3 balls in 5 holes. #windy

Based on the results I've seen from this event so far. I need to get ahold of the Cobra offerings. And the JGR as well.

I approve of this message for me too and the F5.

JM

Cobra max off the deck #poundtown

929c30dd43ace75e17035ec0f4f3a28f.jpg

Ball #4 gone. #ISuck

Donne just hammered the F5 off the deck. It was amazing.

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Winner for the front nine has to be the mizuno jpx since it's the only one I managed to keep in play. :D.

DBD may be a little out of my range and I just couldn't keep the Cobra Max or F5 on line.

The Srixon just joined the pound town parade.

Launches hot on solid contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy and I are halving holes with doubles lol

44da967a5a10a66c29e2d81d9066f8b5.jpg

That escalated quickly.

cbb28a3e7466a429a7b7434b9ee1bdb8.jpg

2 tee

bcbbfff9768ae8e81ce02a53f8e9a892.jpg

Fantastic updates

Seth, you pound everything - I will be curious as to your final thoughts after tomorrow.

Looking fantastic, except for that rain stuff. Great photos across the board!

The Exotics EX9 has found its way to me for the back 9. It amazed me yesterday, first tee ball with it is down the fairway.

Joining that one is the JGR, Ping G and Vapor Fly.

The Nike impressed a lot of folks yesterday, we shall see how it goes.

Second nine we've got the TEE EX, JGR, Vapor Fly and the Ping G

Ping G off the first tee down the right side. Lucky bounce out of a bunker for a wedge in to par. Best hole of the day by far for me.

The Exotics EX9 has found its way to me for the back 9. It amazed me yesterday, first tee ball with it is down the fairway.

Joining that one is the JGR, Ping G and Vapor Fly.

The Nike impressed a lot of folks yesterday, we shall see how it goes.
I've hit the 3W and it's glorious. Good to see their driver holds the same feeling for you. Hidden gem?

XR16 Pro just unleashed on No.1.

KaBoom!

I've hit the 3W and it's glorious. Good to see their driver holds the same feeling for you. Hidden gem?

Yes sir. It's fun to hit. Probably not the longest I've hit all weekend, but it's consistent.

XR16 pro and the Wilson D200 got it done for me on the first 9 we played. The forgiveness on the D200 is pretty epic.

M2 is not my club in any way shape or form.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

And lightningbolt just hammered the F5 off the deck 250

The fellas on 3 tee
3193daad86c4aa7c6d6fc432131eb8b7.jpg

Back