The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Google Fiber, now Fox. Can I just watch the game please?

Way to go FOX ... no backup power for the World Series?

And they delayed the bottom of the third for that ... bush league MLB.

Can we just leave these MLB channel guys on and eff Joe Buck?

I don't get the Joe Buck hate. He is extremely knowledgable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Volquez learned his dad died on the way to the stadium today. Takes guts to pitch through that

Pitching tonight has to be the hardest thing he has ever done. But at the same time between the sad feelings I would think it is giving him a little extra motivation tonight, along with the rest of the team.

I don't get the Joe Buck hate. He is extremely knowledgable

Anyone that hates on Buck should be forced to listen to replays of Tim McCarver.

Best in the business and it's not close.

Agreed 100% he learned a lot from his dad who was incredible. People want to think there is some bias there or something because he may talk up certain things, but the guy is a very good announcer.

Agreed 100% he learned a lot from his dad who was incredible. People want to think there is some bias there or something because he may talk up certain things, but the guy is a very good announcer.

Agreed. He knows when to show emotion and when not to. A sports fan calling games, not so much of the teams or players, but the games he is calling. It's awe inspiring and something I learn from all the time.

Sorry, it's just my opinion. You all can think what you want. But I would rather not listen to him.

Dealing with it because I don't want to listen to the radio.

The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Sorry, it's just my opinion. You all can think what you want. But I would rather not listen to him.

Dealing with it because I don't want to listen to the radio.

No reason to be sorry, I just think most times when people don't like announcers it is because they think they are "rooting" for the other team. So many royals fans have said its because of how much he talked about Bumgarner. People don't realize if you look at it objectively, he had one of the most historic post seasons a pitcher has had in MLB history.. No different than the Daniel Murphy thing this year. Record setting performances are going to get tons of air time. The Royals don't have that flashy player or that absolute unreal talent, but they are an all around great team.. Just doesn't necessarily make for the most compelling story nationally

It's Harold Reynolds I'm not a huge fan of.

And I think Verducci actually said something! Amazing! Three man teams just don't work IMO.

Okay they keep bringing up the in the park homerun. The ball IMO was a deep but routine fly ball with those two outfielders, the communication caused each player to screw up and the ball hits Cespedes in the palm of the glove. I think it should be marked as an error and believe if this game was in NY it would have. e

Yeah, KC might want to give up on the shift ...
like when softball brings in the 5 man infield and you still hit the ball up the middle past the pitcher

I would almost guarantee you see Juan Lagares in CF tomorrow. I still think it's a hit, but a good center fielder gets to that without issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back