F/S Late Spring Cleaning, Graphite Design Tour ad 7x, and MORE

trichterj

Reaction score
Handicap
1. First item up is a Graphite Design Tour AD 7x Driver shaft. This was in a r11s and still has that adapter on it. The shaft is in great condition. I am asking $140 shipped, and will throw in the r11s head for $20 bucks more.

2. Second item is a Kuro Kage tini silver 60 s driver shaft from a 2016 M1. The shaft plays to standard Taylormade length. There is a small mark on this shaft from rubbing on something at some point which you can see in photo, but does not affect the performance of shaft. I guess $70 for this but please feel free to make offers.

3. A XR Pro 9 Degree drives in great condition with a Project X Lz 6.0 s shaft, 64 grams and playing at 44.5 inches. this comes with head cover. $90. I am willing to split up shaft and head if needed.

4. XR pro 3 wood 14 degree, also with a Project x Lz shaft this one is standard length for Callaway, 6.0 weighing 75g and also coming with a head cover. $80.

Feel Free to make an offer the worst I can do is say no. The only trade I would be interested in is a mallet style putter or a #7 style.

Back