2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible! This event looks like it will be fantastic!
I almost feel guilty about entering, as I was at #PersonalDistance last year. Almost...

Just when you think THP is maxed out with events, they go on and do this. This should be for an epic time.

Wow, what a steal! Course looks great too. I want in.

and WOW, another company stepping up to the plate and puts one right out there. Can't wait to see what hoops we jump thru for this one.

This was top on my list last year, but the date just didn't work....a little surgery got in the way :beat-up:

This year it is top on my list and NOTHING will get in my way...unless it's 9 other lucky THP'ers!!

I look forward to trying to get into this one. I have made it a focus to get better at golf this year and have put in the money and time. I can't think of a better way to reward myself for that if I can get into this event.

Sooooo stoked!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this has been on the wish list since last year and after it was announced that a Wilson event would be coming back this year. I want in.

The price for this event is amazing for what it covers. Freaking amazing.

Dang this one is loaded! What a price too. These people are top notch too

Sounds like a blast. Already out of town for our anniversary but will follow along as much as I can. 9 lucky folks for sure

Crashing on the sister in law's couch might just happen.

Another stellee event, I would really enjoy the tour of the Wilson hq. Enjoy their equipment, as a former baseball player Wilson is and always will be top notch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is most definitely on my radar! Just played Highlands with Byron, Sam and Lance and had a blast.

Wow, what an opportunity! I want in, BAD. I need to win the lottery or something so I can get to all the events I would like to go to.

holy mother of awesomeness. That is crazy sweet. Will be such a cool event for sure!

Yeah, this is going to be a pretty sweet event. After last year, I think people will be lining up for some top shelf Wilson treatment.

One of my favorite events last year will definitely try again this year

After what everyone saw last year at the personal distance event, I can't wait to see this one...hopefully this works out so I can try to get in...there is a baby on the way and that might be my last free weekend

at first, my brain said om already getting w/s irons with the legacy. Then my golf brain kicked in, and said, yea, but im so impressed with the irons i hit, i need to see whats coming next.

Love it. I want in. Calendar being cleared, here is to hoping im one of the lucky ones.

~Rock

Whoa.

That's an amazing opportunity.

This sounds amazing!

Crazy good price. Wilson rolled out the red carpet last year. This year will be no different.

And there it is. Wilson Staff and irons go hand in hand. This is incredible!

I have had this one on the brain for much of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back