Needlepoint Belts

Light blue with white shoes. Sweet color combo

Here are some without the green and just alternating clubs and !.
belt-L.jpg
Navy alternating!!!

Like others I think 4 is the best looking but also least likely to match any clothing I currently have.

We are going to start a preorder today for these since we have to get sizes. We will have a new thread up but if you know you want one, send golfer gal a PM with your size. We will take a deposit of 40 dollars when you are ready.

Belt will be the light blue one with the clubs crossed and the THP logo. It will be made by the same people that do the Peter Millar belts and the quality is outstanding. The tots cost will be $85 and that includes your albatross club discount since it's AC member only.

These will take about 4 weeks to make according to the company. We need to hit 10 in order to get them made but are limiting it to only 20. These will not come along again in this design so only 20 of these will ever be made.

Sizing
For the best fit please add 2 inches to a men's pant size. For example, a person who wears size 36 pant would wear a 38 in JT Spencer belts. For odd sized waists please add 3 inches to the belt size (ie. 35 inch waist wears a 38 inch JT Spencer belt)

Buckle
These will feature the rich brown leather like the below sample which adds to what they can be worn with.

JT_Spencer_Alligator_belt_stone__61870.1427559532.450.450.jpg

JT_Spencer_Golf_Clubs_belt_tarheel_blue__17453.1421814426.1280.1280.jpg

Thank you and pm on the way!

PM sent. I love the light blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm on its way to Morgan.

and sent.

Love that the leather is brown.

407013.jpg

PM sent.

Sent up. Hello fun belt

you should order a 2nd one. With a much larger waist.

Like go all out with a size 50? I need a belt not a whip.. Or do I?

Like go all out with a size 50? I need a belt not a whip.. Or do I?

38 should do, but if you want to go 50 that's ok

Only a couple of more needed and we will get them ordered.

They look great, people will love them. I just can't see myself matching them with much. But I know many will look ridiculously sharp in them.

I cannot do the blue, but this is awesome. Glad you were able to make it work Josh. I love me some needlepoint and know the quality will be top notch

Just a single one more needed everybody.

JT Spencer does some good work, I can't wait to see the final THP version!!!

Did we get enough pre-orders for this? Can't remember if I emailed or not.

Did we get enough pre-orders for this? Can't remember if I emailed or not.

Yes pre-orders were done and orders were created. I dont have the info on if you ordered or not. That would be GG. You can send her a PM however.

Back