Contest: Pick Your Irons - 2017 Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It has returned. Fewer words are more powerful to active THPers than the name of this event and the phrase that goes along with it, "Want To Be a Tour Player"! 14 THPers are about to experience this returning event and now you can be along for the action.

6-M.jpg

The Prize
A set of irons just like those participating in the Morgan Cup got to choose. Any set in the picture above.

Rules
One entry per person
Entries must be received by 1st tee shot this Saturday morning at 11:30am CST.
Shipping of prize is free for Albatross Club Members Only

How To Enter
Follow these 4 easy steps to enter to win a brand new set of irons of YOUR CHOICE!
1. Choose which team will win the Morgan Cup (you can find the teams here)

2. Follow @THPGolf @CobraGolf and @FlyingTee

3. Make that prediction on Twitter #TeamParadise #TeamHackers and must include @THPGolf @CobraGolf @FlyingTee and #TheMorganCup
In that tweet you must also include what irons you want to win
As an example this would work
#TeamParadise will win the @THPGolf #TheMorganCup with @CobraGolf and @FlyingTee and I want to win Forged One Length Irons.

4. Post that Tweet made in this thread.

That is it and then sit back and follow all of the action, LIVE as it happens right in the the Live Update Thread here.

Wow, this contest will definitely get some attention!

Sorry Team Paradise, but this is an easy choice for me. Can't go against my dude Yagley.

Last edited:
Easy contest guys! These One Length irons are killer!! PS. the correct choice is for #TeamParadise

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Go Team Paradise!!

JB just dropped the mic

Love it! Another fun follow this weekend!

#TeamHackers will win the @THPGolf #TheMorganCup with @CobraGolf and @FlyingTee and I want to win Forged Tour Irons.
d1251bc430b956926347ea4cba0a3c3b.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Gonna be an epic weekend! Hope I picked right! Thanks for another awesome THP opportunity!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gotta go with my boy KEV!!! I've played a couple rounds with hunter57 and he's gonna scratch out some points for Team Hackers too!

What a great contest, thanks for the opportunity!!! Go #TeamHackers!!!

Last edited:
Awesome, awesome contest!

Good luck to both teams!

BayouBogeyGuy‏ @BogeyGuyC · 7m7 minutes ago

 More

#TeamHackers wins the #MorganCup by @THPGolf with prizes from @cobragolf & @FlyingTee . THe King Forged Tec Irons have a spot in my bag

Back