2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Great bird Jason!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Spieth and Grace are quietly hanging on while DJ has been fairly exceptional. If they continue to hold on, I like their chances with 4 holes to go.
I hate to say it's Dustin's tournament to lose, because they've been his to lose way too often.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Great two putt. Fantastic

Great two putt birdie by Day

I would like to find the idiots screaming nonsense and then punch them in the face.
I am by no means a traditionalist but why the hell thus has been allowed to continue is absurd.

I really hope DJ wins to see his reaction.

Might see a small fist pump.

Drivers seat for dj

I would like to find the idiots screaming nonsense and then punch them in the face.
No joke. A few of them were 10 feet from me yesterday, and I was seriously thinking about getting kicked out of the place just so I could clock them lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Im gonna share my "opinion" for a sec. I like to see passion in the players good or bad. It makes for some good golf. In my eyes though some of the on course antics with Horschel on the green today make him look like a fool. Im glad he shared his honest opinion though and respect him for doing so. I like guys that are honest rather than towing the company line whether or not I agree with what they have to say.

Did someone yell "Eagle Candy" after Spieths drive? WTF??

GG just said "If our grass looked like that, we would get a letter from the HOA". :angel:

GG just said "If our grass looked like that, we would get a letter from the HOA". :angel:

They say that's frowned upon

Rory with a shout out to my boy Kevin! #T2GRN

Rory just caught himself from saying "it really shows how good I am"

Mrs Captaincaution: "What is that chick wearing? She looks like a tranny!"

If I paid $100 to be confined to crowd areas where you need binos to see what's going on, I'd yell goofy things, too.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Someone really just yelled "Da Da Dookie" after Days putt? Someone taser that dingis

For the watch.

Seriously, it sounds like the same dbag the last couple holes with those guys.

Back