Status
Not open for further replies.
So this happened..... And is hilarious
0649c84c7194ce69edfc5b32eaa75c13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, Fritters went to see Tpain?! And then got a shout out? #NOICE!!!!

Got pretty much everything moved over from the old apartment into the new house we're renting. Fun to have all this space to ourselves! Although I could probably venture over to the rant thread regarding unpacking haha.

Who the eff is TPain and why was Fritters there?

Not a bad place to be on a 75* day.
bcaa7e4dca5d8c73e6999b7b7e47c549.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Good deed of the day: a woman who I have recently become friends with through our church is having her 3rd baby tomorrow. Around month 5 of her pregnancy it was determined the baby has a congenital brain defect and will require surgery immediately after birth followed by a unknown time in the NICU. As many women in the world seem to tear each other down, rather then lift each other up ... I decided to get her an outfit for baby, a prayer book and a Starbucks gift card. My small gift I'm sure is nothing compared to some other things she may have gotten but I can only imagine what her, her husband and 2 older children will soon be going through and thought through Prayer and coffee her days may be a little easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played golf with my uncle today, it's been too long since we've gotten out, Between busy schedules, being 4hrs apart and his cancer last fall. Neither of us played well but it was nice to get out and enjoy the weather and the company. Just a great weekend visiting family.

Was out of town all weekend with my wife, daughter, and son for his soccer tournament. Got a lot of great quality time in as a family and to top it off my sons team went undefeated. What really makes me happy is that we're almost back home at our house, there's no place like HOME!!! Oh, we also have to get our fur children and make our unit whole.

Our local Relay dinner came off without a hitch. $5000 more for cancer research.

My wife and I welcomed our first child into the world late last week! A beautiful little girl. Mom and baby are doing great. All I can say right now is it is a simply amazing experience.

Congrats

Welcome on the new addition!

Congrats!

Congrats on the new addition!

My wife and I welcomed our first child into the world late last week! A beautiful little girl. Mom and baby are doing great. All I can say right now is it is a simply amazing experience.

Amazing, humbling, and world changing. Congrats to you and your wife!

Congrats!!

Congrats! Enjoy every minute

Congrats!

Nothing better!!! Congrats and enjoy it all... even the tough parts... LOL. Mine turned 1 in February and has been learning all kinds of new things every day. They are the ultimate definition of happiness.

Congrats on your new arrival!!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations

Congrats, congrats, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back