Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I need 23 points tonight from Blair Walsh...let's see, four 50 yarders and three extra points. Could happen right :D

Well, thought I was in good shape with Eli going last night in a supposed shootout. Um Nope.

Dropping the Hammer should be more like Dropping the Feather. Smh

Last edited:
Up by abt 35 heading into tonight's game. I have Julio Jones going and I think my opponent has abt 4 guys going. Going to be a close one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a solid chance I may win week 1. I have never won week 1, I am not really sure how to react. I also don't want to jinx it because my opponent still has the 49er's defense left against Min. However, I am up by 4 and I have Julio Jones and Kyle Rudolph still to play.

Thanks to Romo's last minute touchdown I am going to pull out a victory this week. Tough win. My players need to step up in week 2

I'm up 101.5 to 68 over deuce currently, but he has 3 left to go versus my 1. Matt Ryan, Demarco Murray, and Zach Ertz for him, and Charles Johnson for me. I like my team, mainly because I think my RB setup is pretty solid with Lamar Miller, Jeremy Hill, and Joseph Randle.

Down 41 going into tonight. I've got:

DeMarco Murray
Roddy White
Torrey Smith
Corey Parker

And my opponent has:

Ryan Matthews

I feel like I still have a shot, but i'd much rather be in his position right now...

DeMarco Murray
Roddy White
Torrey Smith
Corey Parker

And my opponent has:

Ryan Matthews

I feel like I still have a shot, but i'd much rather be in his position right now...

lol u said that about me and I managed to lose

hadnt seen Dez is out 4-6 weeks with broken foot...ouch

Looks like 0-1 after this week. Peyton better get it together...by Thursday.

Thanks to Romo's last minute touchdown I am going to pull out a victory this week. Tough win. My players need to step up in week 2

Wow I thought you were toast. Nice win.

Wow I thought you were toast. Nice win.

I was a Romo TD pass with seconds left away from going 0-1. Week 1 has been crazy so far

hadnt seen Dez is out 4-6 weeks with broken foot...ouch

Yep. Out till week 7 it most likely since Dallas has a week 6 bye. Would love to try and trade with the owner in League 4, but he had an really good draft. :clapp:

Blah...really poor showing in week 1 with DeSean going out early and Mike Evans being a scratch (plus Le'Veon being suspended). Didn't help that I played the highest scoring team in our league. Oh well, as a Bears fan I have grown accustomed to saying...."Next week"

DeMarco Murray
Roddy White
Torrey Smith
Corey Parker

And my opponent has:

Ryan Matthews

It's going to be a battle for sure!

Team put up 93 with a few guys doing absolutely nothing. Did not leave any points on the bench so that's good.

My opponent went off with 122 points. Ouch.

hoping my lead holds up thru tonight. All my players are done and OITW has 3 playing tonight. 27 point lead doesn't feel safe, but would be nice to get first THP FF win

Im down 27 with julio, hyde and vernon left, he has bradford...I dont like my chances

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Im down 27 with julio, hyde and vernon left, he has bradford...I dont like my chances

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

That's an interesting one. If Julio goes off and Hyde goes off then you have a chance. It will be interesting to see how Hyde performs in regular season as the featured back.

That's an interesting one. If Julio goes off and Hyde goes off then you have a chance. It will be interesting to see how Hyde performs in regular season as the featured back.

Yes yes it will. I too have julio and hyde going tonight down only 13. Gore and ELI were both HUGE disappointments yesterday.

I'm getting throttled week 1! Hopefully just a bad first week

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

barring a Jordan Matthews epic breakout party, I should be ready to move to 1-0 tonight.

Up 60 and my opponent has J. Matthews and T. Coleman left tonight hoping I can hold on for the W.

Well...with this weekend I didn't get to follow fantasy football much. Looks like I need to have a huge WR night tonight or else Pete's going to take this one.

29.5 point lead heading into tonight and I don't feel safe with my opponent having Phil Dawson and Tedi Bridgewater still to play. Bridgewater scares me.

Back