The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

So fun! Even though I have no clue what y'all are saying half the time regarding golf, you make me smile!

JB and GG, you created something that only excels with every event! Simply awesomeness!!

I love the THPers!

I love the ZooCrew!

Mostly, I love my girl!!

#teamrhi #forever #allthelove

Just getting in the door and thanks to JB, GG and the Zoocrew for an incredible weekend. Had an absolute blast.

Congrats to JRod and his team on winning The Gauntlet.

Congrats to Philly V on winning a more than well deserved MVP!

So pumped for PhillyV! Congrats MVP!
Awesome playing by everyone this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So fun! Even though I have no clue what y'all are saying half the time regarding golf, you make me smile!

JB and GG, you created something that only excels with every event! Simply awesomeness!!

I love the THPers!

I love the ZooCrew!

Mostly, I love my girl!!

This post right here is what it is all about. No wonder Rhi is as awesome as she is with a mom as cool as this.

Winning the MVP = Tired!

85bf94bc98c0daa3159547548c2599db.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Told ya I've seen this before. This was on our way to treetops like 3/4 years ago. 10 min into the drive. Sorry bro, had to do it hahaha

2a1b44a6510d04c55a933dce2640da71.jpg

Congratulations J rod and Philly V! Following along was epic,cannot image how you all felt living it. Thanks for sharing your weekend with us.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I love the THPers!

I love the ZooCrew!

Mostly, I love my girl!!

You make others smile also!
Was a pleasure meeting you and Rhi last December!

I hope you stop in and see the next team also!

Hi mom! Love you the mostest!

Just got settled in my next hotel room after a few beers and dinner.

Wow. What a weekend. JB & Morgan with a home run to deep center field once again. It was so damn much fun I couldn't stop. Since I'm staying over in Chicago for a few days for work, after everyone left, I had nothing to do, so I went out and played Ravines again. (hardcore? Yes. Exhausted? Yes.)

- ZooCrew. You guys were fantastic. It's not hard at all to see why Callaway is kicking butt and taking names in the market. The energy and passion you guys have for the game and for golfers is contagious. The passion you have for fun and drinking is equally impressive.

- Captain Ethan, Danny and Jarrod, I could not have asked for better teammates. You guys were awesome, played some great golf and were the epitome of what a team is all about.

- Andrew, AJ, Rhi and Brian. So much freaking fun in our matches. Awesome golf. Incredible shots. Amazing intensity. "Must see TV" and most of all, non-stop laughs. What a blast. Just great guys...and girl.

- JRod, congrats on the win - you're an awesome guy and PhillyV, congrats on the #MVP.

- Everyone else I met, so good to see you guys. Awesome to put faces with names and it was a blast hanging out with all of you.

- Whomever was in charge of the weather should get another #MVP slot.

Just got in from that long drive thus the lack of posting. I'll have more tomorrow once I'm rested up, but congrats to team JROD and PhillyV for MVP.

Team Rhi, I love you all!

Finally home and ready to not be able to sleep because of all that's racing through my mind right now

So...apparently I was so excited to get out and play the Sunday round of the gauntlet that I left my pillow at the hotel...solid.

So...apparently I was so excited to get out and play the Sunday round of the gauntlet that I left my pillow at the hotel...solid.

24 hour Walmart sells pillows ?

Finally home and ready to not be able to sleep because of all that's racing through my mind right now

Congrats Philly!

Man I enjoyed following this thread! I also enjoyed the occasional Periscope too.

Congrats PhillyV on MVP and team JROD on the win. I would have loved to see some of this live. THP and Callaway continue to show what a great relationship they have.

Thanks for sharing this event with all of us via the thread!

Congrats to Team JRod and to PhillyV !!

THP and Callaway put on another fantastic event.

Thanks for all the updates, photos, videos, etc... and thanks for taking us along with you for this epic event !

Hahaha!
Where's Camera 2 to see the ball cozy up to the hole?!

Everybody knows after Wedgucation that the ball ends up tight, so camera 2 gets the day off.

Well, getting up at 5 am this morning was fun :bulgy-eyes: I will save stuff for the recap thread. First I want to go back through this thread and read all the gold that was posted in here.

The hangover is real!

Didn't post yesterday that Rhiona got us hats from a recent ad shoot. I ended up with Harris English's hat!

Well, getting up at 5 am this morning was fun :bulgy-eyes: I will save stuff for the recap thread. First I want to go back through this thread and read all the gold that was posted in here.

I did that this morning waiting for flight. Pure Gold.

The Zoocrew will literally give you the sweater off their back, or in today's case, the clubs out of their bag. Rhi had a deep hatred for the sound of my Cure. She insisted that she give me her putter to save every golfer I play with in the future the torture of listening to me putt lol. So I came home with a little prize. She's awesome.
4dc24d4b94c9a9b21b2df0d010db4d34.jpg
A true ICYMI by RHI

Bumping this for it's pure awesomeness

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

A true ICYMI by RHI

Bumping this for it's pure awesomeness

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Didn't even see that one. That's amazing! Rhi is all that!!!

Congrats to Team Jrod and PhillyV

Just want to give this guy a big thank you again for everything. He constantly preached about having fun and with him around it made that pretty easy.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1442234813376.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1442234813376.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 0
Back