SeeMore Putters Thread

Got this in today. I don't have a z series putter, but this has always been my favorite stock headcover and I couldn't pass it up on the bay for a good price.
5b953f264632cd681b8d415a95063c80.jpg

Giving up this head cover was probably the toughest thing for me about selling the z2c. Enjoy that incredible cover!

Love that head cover!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giving up this head cover was probably the toughest thing for me about selling the z2c. Enjoy that incredible cover!
The hardest part for me may be keeping from purchasing a putter to match, but for the price they go for I think a PR will be added to my list first.

The hardest part for me may be keeping from purchasing a putter to match, but for the price they go for I think a PR will be added to my list first.

Watch the bay. They can be had for sub $200 at times. The tour limited is the next best thing to a PR.

Im officially in the seemore club as i took possession of the m7 today. Only got to play 5 holes but liked what i saw will type up more hopefully soon when i can regain feeling in my right hand

Saw this on IG and it had a way to contact for one of the stickers. I was able to get one such an awesome company and so happy to be a SeeMorean

a864052f1355720a77af763361542658.jpg

M1 PR tri sole goes back into play tomorrow....been awhile but a bit overdue me thinks.

Saw this on IG and it had a way to contact for one of the stickers. I was able to get one such an awesome company and so happy to be a SeeMorean

I have one on the way as well.

I have one of those on my clic gear, they look great!

Great idea Martin! That may very well be where mine goes.
I stuck it to the scorecard holder, i can post a pictute later

Hoping maybe someone has had a similar experience and help me out...

I have a SeeMore that I had counterbalanced a while back. Over the weekend, I decided it was time for a new grip and got a SuperStroke XL + 3.0 to put on it. I've done a lot of regrips (putters and irons...including a few SuperStrokes), but I am really struggling getting this one on...it gets about halfway and then gets stuck. Any words of wisdom?

Thanks!!

I have a SeeMore that I had counterbalanced a while back. Over the weekend, I decided it was time for a new grip and got a SuperStroke XL + 3.0 to put on it. I've done a lot of regrips (putters and irons...including a few SuperStrokes), but I am really struggling getting this one on...it gets about halfway and then gets stuck. Any words of wisdom?

Thanks!!

Are you trying to blow it on with air or use solvent and tape?

Thanks!!

Have no experience with that particular SS grip, but have put many grips of other SS models on with no issues. Possibly saturate the tape with more solvent. Or use a little air compressor assist. I put on virtually all of my grips with air these days even when doing a standard double-sided tape / solvent install.

Have no experience with that particular SS grip, but have put many grips of other SS models on with no issues. Possibly saturate the tape with more solvent. Or use a little air compressor assist. I put on virtually all of my grips with air these days even when doing a standard double-sided tape / solvent install.

Just drowning it in solvent in my next try, I think. Unfortunately, I don't have an air compressor. I guess I could always break down and take it to a golf shop...I'd imagine they have one?

Solvent and tape. Don't have an air compressor, unfortunately.

Gotcha. I have installed one before with no real issues. You just have to make sure you use a lot of solvent and it should be ok. put a good amount of solvent on the inside of the grip as well to make sure it can slide over.

i sent a message through seemore's website but never heard back. does anyone know if there's a certain care regimen for an mfgp? i don't think it has any special finish on it, but i do notice a certain blue-ish streak when i wipe some water off it, and the streak goes dries and dissipates pretty quickly. just want to take care of this thing, as i've been putting pretty well with it (for me).

i sent a message through seemore's website but never heard back. does anyone know if there's a certain care regimen for an mfgp? i don't think it has any special finish on it, but i do notice a certain blue-ish streak when i wipe some water off it, and the streak goes dries and dissipates pretty quickly. just want to take care of this thing, as i've been putting pretty well with it (for me).

There is really nothing needed because of the durability of the finish they put on it. But I like to make sure that my stuff always stays nice and clean so I wipe down the head good after every round with a gun cleaning cloth that I got from Walmart for about $5. It had some kind of lubricant infused in the cloth.

Always lots of solvent on the fat grips...you don't want to be twisting it...they are hard enough to align the top and bottom.

Now I have a hankering for a Z2c...

I have to remember to shake up the solvent I put in the grip before installing. I've poured solvent in one before and not gotten it all over the inside of the grip and gotten it stuck. The part closest to the opening hardly got any solvent on it at all, and got stuck before any of the liquid could make it's way down there.

Always lots of solvent on the fat grips...you don't want to be twisting it...they are hard enough to align the top and bottom.

Now I have a hankering for a Z2c...
d64e00a084d69c2ac0fe798d9a7b1d1f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

First world question....can you pick up a ball with the backside of a z2c?

22monk...yum! PM me if on the market, otherwise, thanks for the pron.

Back